Morgan Sanson

Delphinho123

11 minutes ago, DaveAV1 said:

Definitely a not looking at the mantle piece while picking the fire job. 

You would be lucky to get a log into that fire, it's been that long!   😒

Spoiler

..Unless Wayne Rooney has recently paid her a visit, then it's good to go!   

• Haha 1

Great deal that.

I thought somewhere between £12-15m offer would be satisfactory and turns out it’s in that ballpark.

I think the alleged opening offer of 7m + add ins or whatever was reported was all rubbish anyway.

Doubt he’ll be available for Burnley but imagine he’ll be ready to play against Southampton.

4 minutes ago, MaVilla said:

i suppose we will see how true the agreed fee reports are by whether he plays tonight?, he's in the squad for tonight's OM game, really cant see him playing if a fee is agreed?

True, after my initial excitement, I remember we had " Agreed a fee " for Rashica about 12 times according to some reports.

Hopefully this, is NOT that.

looking at the stats vids/info etc of Sanson, he really looks like a mcginn type of player, i am pretty excited tbh to have Luiz, McGinn and a french mcginn type player in the central 3, if he turns out to be a decent player, our midfield 3 will be sexy.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

True, after my initial excitement, I remember we had " Agreed a fee " for Rashica about 12 times according to some reports.

Hopefully this, is NOT that.

oh ye, please dont let this be Rashica mk.2.........

Looks a good player relative to the fee which is not too big in fairness. Looks very strong physically, good legs - box to box player. Wouldn't call his passing range other worldly but he's a good signing. We keep improving. That's what we want to do.

20 minutes ago, MaVilla said:

looking at the stats vids/info etc of Sanson, he really looks like a mcginn type of player, i am pretty excited tbh to have Luiz, McGinn and a french mcginn type player in the central 3, if he turns out to be a decent player, our midfield 3 will be sexy.

McGinn and LeGinn

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, The_Steve said:

Excited by this transfer.

When I watch the youtube vids despite not seeing the bits he cocks up, but he always looks super quick, especially when he counters. Our lads at Villa look like they will have to do one hell of a run to keep up with him on the counter.

Â