Morgan Sanson

Delphinho123

Just now, tomav84 said:

i'm assuming when it's a release clause, you can't dick about with add ons, installments etc. it all has to be up front. again, just my assumpton.

There wouldn’t be add on’s but most transfer fees are paid in installments but the fee wouldn’t be any issue for them.

Just now, TrentVilla said:

There wouldn’t be add on’s but most transfer fees are paid in installments but the fee wouldn’t be any issue for them.

the fee itself obviously wouldn't but FFP wise it's quite a chunk from the headroom

29 minutes ago, Wainy316 said:

The fear I have with Dougie and City is I just think, why wouldn't they?  Seems like a no brainer for them.

I sometimes think the same. But then I also think we really fall in love with some of our better players and think they are one of the best out there in their position because we have been so used to having shit for so long. Luiz is a class act but when you are Man City, the market is open to other players out there as good or better than Luiz.  

Also many may not rate Rodri highly but I bet you if he played in our team we’d realise just how good he really is. 

edit: sorry I thought we were in the Luiz thread. I don’t think he is leaving and Sanson is a replacement for him. Seems a different type of player. 

Edited by Vive_La_Villa
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, Jareth said:

Besides that this tweet is 100% lies from the liar in chief - I have to say I'm unimpressed with Sanson's nonchelant one word answer to Lange when asked if he wants to join, of 'ok' - I imagine he shrugged as he said it. Where's the bloody comitment Morgan!?

Of course the French have never been noted for a certain laconic style.. 

I think Sanson is a squad upgrade for whoever leaves....I think he is just incremental strengthening of the squad.

Edited by TRO
  • Like 2

20 minutes ago, Jareth said:

Besides that this tweet is 100% lies from the liar in chief - I have to say I'm unimpressed with Sanson's nonchelant one word answer to Lange when asked if he wants to join, of 'ok' - I imagine he shrugged as he said it. Where's the bloody comitment Morgan!?

Maybe he was bostin' for a **** and just got straight to the point.

Edited by TRO

interesting that he is certainly a ball carrier, if you add McGinn who is a decent ball carrier, Grealish, traore, watkins also etc, we are going to have a fair few players in the first 11 who can just take the ball and burst up the pitch, we are going to be a very mobile team.

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, Awol said:

Of course the French have never been noted for a certain laconic style.. 

The French have never been noted...............

Edited by TRO

6 minutes ago, MaVilla said:

interesting that he is certainly a ball carrier, if you add McGinn who is a decent ball carrier, Grealish, traore, watkins also etc, we are going to have a fair few players in the first 11 who can just take the ball and burst up the pitch, we are going to be a very mobile team.

This is what excites me so much about Villa now. You know every player is carefully scouted and selected for a specific role in the team as part of a master plan. I don't know this fella from a dog biscuit, but am totally confident he will improve us. The approach is night and day from what we've been served up for so many years.

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, Awol said:

This is what excites me so much about Villa now. You know every player is carefully scouted and selected for a specific role in the team as part of a master plan. I don't know this fella from a dog biscuit, but am totally confident he will improve us. The approach is night and day from what we've been served up for so many years.

steer clear of dog bowls, then.

• Thanks 1

Â