Morgan Sanson

Delphinho123

35 minutes ago, Zatman said:

Purslow is playing too much FM, he should be turning off the option Offer to Turkish Clubs only

I’m not going to knock the Turkish league, they seem the only ones interested in our outcasts! 😂

Don’t think there is any point in loaning out a player that hasn’t ever been fit for us. He’s only ever had a few matches to build up fitness after injuries and then got injured. Not sure it’s worth it unless we sign a great replacement.

40 minutes ago, stegzy said:

Don’t think there is any point in loaning out a player that hasn’t ever been fit for us. He’s only ever had a few matches to build up fitness after injuries and then got injured. Not sure it’s worth it unless we sign a great replacement.

Wasn't injured from Jan-May so there were plenty of opportunities to start him in that period especially when we were on 3-4 match losing runs.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Aston_Villan4 said:

Damn. I really hope this doesn’t happen. Still think he should be given some games to show he’s still a valuable asset for us.

I think it's always been an attitude thing with Sanson, I mean, both Smith and Gerrard were reluctant to play him even when fit.

Edited by sheepyvillian
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, ciggiesnbeer said:

He seemed engaged and happy enough in the training videos. Hopefully we will see more of him this season!

I think the fact that he is seen smiling on official club photos and videos isn't an indication that he has a future with us.

Whatever the rights and wrongs of his time here the only constant had been that he is consistently overlooked for first team action.

I think though he will get a few run outs in pre season then leave on loan either shortly before or shortly after the season starts.

I hope he stays - in part because he's a decent player and in part because he can also help Kamara settle in and, who knows, maybe they have a good understanding on the pitch too.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, nepal_villan said:

was very active but did not offer anything special for me. You can easily see that players like Buendia are miles ahead of him.

Exactly, plus the youth on the bench who we'd like to develop and convince to stay.

Â