Ratings & Reactions: Man United v Villa

limpid

Match Polls  

220 members have voted

1. 1. Who was your Man of the Match?

2. 2. Manager's Performance

3. 3. Refereeing Performance

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 05/01/21 at 23:59

Just now, kidlewis said:

Cash MotM, Smith poor, subbed too late and Referee is an absolute tard. 

Smith poor? Are you kidding? We just gave one of the top teams, on form, probably their hardest game and were unlucky not to get a draw.

• Like 4

Just now, Genie said:

Soft penalty decides it, was always going to happen.

Villa played well, did us proud and created enough chances to take something from the game.

Careful now. You're in danger of a balanced view instead of the Vt doom or gloom!

I agree totally.

• Haha 1

Just now, Spoony said:

Well we gave Man Utd a game. We haven’t done that for a while.

Mings desperately needs to be sold and it’s criminal he replaced Hause.

Really worried about Watkins. Misses a lot of golden opportunities...

We did last season 1-1?

we generally give United a good game recently but just shoot ourselves in the foot. We did that again today. 

passing was so lethargic at times in the second half 

• Like 1

I thought Villa were magnificent tonight against a team now top of league. Playing such an attractive brand of football. Such a joy to watch. Thought Cash and McGinn were brilliant alongwith Martinez. Onwards and upwards. 

• Like 4

Good team effort, especially in the 2nd half. Think we deserved a point here. 

Manure is always going to get a soft penalty so can't really complain there, it's in the PL rules and everyone knows it.

Our lack of a bench is why I think we might miss out on a top-10 finish unless we strengthen in January.

Horrible club. Foul after foul going unpunished. Is it just acceptable to fould Villa without punishment? Fernandes has to be one of the biggest words removed in football. Soft penalty to concede but so immature by us to take the risk against cheats like these.

United the best side we've played this season unfortunately but I'd have fancied us to get the second at 1-1 if it wasn't for the pen. So dissapointing.

Â