Ratings & Reactions: West Brom v Villa

limpid

Match Polls  

271 members have voted

1. 1. Who was your Man of the Match?

2. 2. Manager's Performance

3. 3. Refereeing Performance

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 22/12/20 at 23:59

3 minutes ago, StefanAVFC said:

Gave the officiating team a poor. Missed red on Hause and the Ollie disallowed goal really tarnished it 

Wasn’t the disallowed goal down to VAR, the slide rule and those dreaded red lines? Not sure the ref has any say.

1 minute ago, foreveryoung said:

Shoulda changed straight away when 2-0 up, if only for fresh legs, players gonna suffer later on in the season.

84 minute...no point for those few remaining minutes especially with a poor bench.

If 74th then maybe but not that late in the 84th.

Edited by nick76
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, BOF said:

Traoré has set his own personal bar tonight. I thought he was class. I still gave Jack MOTM because he still ran the show. I was happy for AEG but he still shoots when he shouldn't. Not a bad word to say about anyone. Ollie goal should've counted from what I saw. 

To be fair to him his shooting needs to improve but it opens the game for us. I'd prefer more to have pot shots especially Watkins.

2 minutes ago, OutByEaster? said:

A word for Luiz too - we look so much more composed when he's there ten yards off our attack, available to clear it up or move it on. He's a very clever footballer with a huge amount of talent.

Shhhhhh!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, bose said:

Ridiculous VAR call once again for Watkins, I've actually stopped celebrating goals right away which is sad.

Same here. Not consciously, but every single goal I waited until we started play just in case. It's ruining the game.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, pacbuddies said:

Hause not a red!

Yep, on the likes of talksport and SSN when they wheel out ex refs to spout shit about horrendous decisions one of the go to excuses they use is "control", as in he left the ground so he has no control, that makes it dangerous 

Hause is late and its clumsy but he has control, its a bad tackle not a malicious or by that context a dangerous tackle hence no red 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Just now, KMitch said:

American commentators saying the penalty was a Grealish dive...  hahaha...  That was pretty stonewall to me.  

Its all about the defenders arm, he pushed his forearm in to the small of Jack's back and then you can see him extend it, I described it as a chicken wing in the match thread, it's a blatant push and absolutely stupid 

Â