Ratings & Reactions: West Brom v Villa

limpid

Match Polls  

271 members have voted

1. 1. Who was your Man of the Match?

2. 2. Manager's Performance

3. 3. Refereeing Performance

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 22/12/20 at 23:59

Great 3 points. 

Grealish MOTM.

Honourable mentions to AEG, Traore and Targett. Hause didn't do much wrong either. 

Great to see AEG doing well. Egg on face for me the last couple of matches. Keep this up and he might be a legit option. 

Traore showed what he can bring to the table. Easy to see what he's about, but still keen on a winger with pace. He is a bit too static and slow for my liking, but a very good match nonetheless.

Mings looks injured. 

I love Deano, but boy does he need to start subbing players off when we've finished off matches like this one. You don't want your best players risking injury dealing with the likes of the boggies when we're 3-0 up. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Delphinho123 said:

Traore was brilliant but the only reason we’re not giving Grealish MOTM here is because we’re so used to him being at that level.

Grealish was the best player on that pitch by a country mile. Ridiculous talent. 

Completely agree. I actually thought he was exceptional tonight. 

Sam ball lol. Dinosaur. 

Played well Bilic actually had them attacking not too bad. But they've got a dinosaur now to take them back down.

Cash motm for me as Delphino said Jack is head and shoulders above. Traore goal was gorgeous. One of those games where he was unplayable. 

Â