Match Thread: Wolves v Villa

limpid

Just now, OutByEaster? said:

Well, I need to find better coverage WM haven't mentioned a handball for a penalty, have suggested Traore is our best player and have agreed with every decision the ref has made.

Watch it on t’internet, it’s available quite easily. 

Just now, OutByEaster? said:

Well, I need to find better coverage WM haven't mentioned a handball for a penalty, have suggested Traore is our best player and have agreed with every decision the ref has made.

Traore has stopped most of our attacks from developing. Although he had one incredible moment of skill at the end.

Today more than ever we are missing barkley, much more so than against brighton or west ham. 

Fair play it's his premier league debut but Ramsay has been invisible. Traore is the definition of frustrating, you can see he can do something magical. He just doesn't do it. And if he isn't doing it, he isn't doing anything. 

And the ref is hard to describe without resorting to foul language, so I'll refrain from doing it. 

4 minutes ago, NurembergVillan said:

Stockley Park said the handball hit him on the shoulder...

Well, that’s just a flat out lie, isn’t it?

Like I said, I’m fine with that not being a pen, but we’re not getting fair and equal treatment. It’s ridiculously inconsistent, which completely defeats the point of VAR in the first place. 

1 minute ago, Nigel said:

Traore is showing flashes but he is still playing his own game rather than the team game. He just needs games to bed in but in the short term its natural that theres a disconnect.

I think he has been woeful - he seems to find a wolves players every time he has the ball.

I maintain that one or more people and refs around VAR in the PL has been bought by some betting syndicate. It's the only way to explain how VAR and the refs can be this inconsistent

• Like 4

Just now, NurembergVillan said:

Nope. Genuinely, that's the official response.

It's very unfortunate cause that kind of bullshit just increases hate towards the referee's and VAR. It's so blatant bullshit and a lie that you'd expect it to come from some banana republic dictator. 

Just now, Michelsen said:

Well, that’s just a flat out lie, isn’t it?

Like I said, I’m fine with that not being a pen, but we’re not getting fair and equal treatment. It’s ridiculously inconsistent, which completely defeats the point of VAR in the first place. 

They've changed the wording in the rules, if it's ball to hand and the player's arm is in an expected position then it's not a foul.