Happy Christmas or Something (2020)

Seat68

1 hour ago, bannedfromHandV said:

Merry Christmas folks.

I know I’m a bit of a knob sometimes but I wonder what I’d do without you lot.

Cheers for having me 🎉🍻

BTW we are kindred spirits. I was also banned from H&V, many many many years ago :)

Happy Christmas all - a successful day so far (barring an irritating headache for the last 3 days)

the kids eased their way out of bed at 730, which wasn’t too bad considering previous years and they’re very happy with our Christmas offerings! 

just had the salmon terrine for lunch and have an hour spare before making my pie dough and prepping the veg for dinner.

I’ve got a fresh bottle of Kraken spiced rum to see me through the night too!

Hope you all have an awesome day too

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Brumstopdogs said:

Merry Xmas to all on VillaTalk.

You're a great bunch and in this very odd year it has highlighted what an important commnuity VillaTalk is for us.

I hope you all have a good day and enjoy your stuffing (surely worthy of a Kenneth😉)

Still Brums top dogs!

Glad you posted this as I've been reading your name as Brum Stop Dogs for yonks and thinking that's odd, guess he doesn't like dogs or something. Makes a lot more sense now. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Rds1983 said:

Glad you posted this as I've been reading your name as Brum Stop Dogs for yonks and thinking that's odd, guess he doesn't like dogs or something. Makes a lot more sense now. 

Just wait until you meet "j milner eat snails"

Edited by Tegis
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Well. All presents open.  Dinners done, a what's app with the Crumbly's completed.   Just need another what's app with the mother and sister in law then it's booze all the way to Christmas oblivion which will be required because Mrs Sidcow is talking about board games 🥺

Â