Happy Christmas or Something (2020)

Seat68

The build up to the Queen’s Speech is pretty poor again.  

Is it too much to expect a couple of minor English royals and a King of one obscure African Country to get together for pre-speech analysis and discuss stats from previous years?  

No effort.  

• Haha 1

39 minutes ago, Seat68 said:

Aardman Animations must be cursing the name of Julia Donaldson. They appear to have  lost the Christmas telly monopoly. 

Makes a nice change tbh. I like the JD/Axel Schiffer stuff. 

2 hours ago, Follyfoot said:

During my short time here , I've seen a lot of changing, in the way you feel about me, and in the way I feel about you. In here, there are posters trying to outpost  each other, but I guess that's better than SHA, I guess what I'm trying to say, is that if I can change, and you can change, everybody can change

Happy Christmas VT’ers

AcademicIndelibleAstarte-size_restricted

Turkey crown, in, beef joint going in, prezzies opened, cava being swigged, carry On movie on telly, mother in law moaning that she's cold :)

It must be Crizzmuzz

• Like 1

18 hours ago, sidcow said:

Better than those who can't be arsed to write anything and just post up. A gif. 

Sorry Home Alone GIF by filmeditor

Merry Christmas boys and girls, see you in the tipple thread x

Polish Christmas already over here and the in laws have left after we consumed too much vodka for the morning. Now we’re alone with vast amounts of food and cheese and booze and cheese and ready to zoom and cheese with everyone back home and cheese.

3 hours ago, bickster said:

Merry Xmas one and all, I think we've mostly managed to keep each other sane in this most difficult of years and for that we should all virtually pat each other on the back for a job well done

I'm sitting here, freezing my nuts off because the daughter likes to wake up in a cold house. I've washed up everything from last night, tidied the Living Room and I'm having a coffeee listening to Stoner Jazz in the man cave, whilst I wait for the women of the house to arise from their slumbers

We shall open our presents in a few hours time after the dinner prep has been done, we shall start drinking around then, eat and then play games where my daughter and I will get uber competitive.

At some point we shall collapse into Boxing Day stuffed and drunk

Merry Christmas, Bicks

FB_IMG_1608901351186.jpg

• Haha 2

7 minutes ago, bannedfromHandV said:

Merry Christmas folks.

I know I’m a bit of a knob sometimes but I wonder what I’d do without you lot.

Cheers for having me 🎉🍻

spacer.png

;)

• Like 1

Â