Happy Christmas or Something (2020)

Seat68

Busy morning prepping for tomorrow but had my best tunes of 2020 playing in the background! 

got the Salmon terrine lunch made and the ice cream dessert done.

yesterday, I managed to get the venison pie filling made which is now infusing in the fridge lovely!

hopefully now I won’t be stuck in the kitchen all day and just the two hours to prep and cook the remainder of Christmas dinner!

• Like 1

Just done the traditional vacuuming of the house. Bit of lunch then big family walk. On the beers by 5 I reckon. 

As the kids are now 8 & 10 they are out of the age where I have to spend Christmas Eve building toys or play kitchens. 

Edited by Genie
  • Like 1

Work tablet logged off until Tuesday. Just need to monitor emails on the phone until 5pm just in case a crisis happens

Might crack a stout open in a minute

• Like 2

I’m still technically working, if occasionally checking my work phone counts as work. Got the mulled wine warming on the hob, presents dropped off with family and a belly full of mince pies. Merry Christmas everyone, I hope you all have a nice time. 

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, tonyh29 said:

just wanted to take a minute to wish you a very merry Christmas and a happy year, most of all good health!
These days people don't spend much time or thought on some personal words to their friends, family and fellow VT posters they just copy and paste some random shit and send it on.
So, after all we've been though together this year I want to thank you for your friendship and wish you a happy 2018!
You are the best gymnastics group anyone could ask for.
Best wishes, Helen

Ditto :trollface:

• Haha 2

Â