Happy Christmas or Something (2020)

Seat68

2 minutes ago, Rds1983 said:

Just had my first Toblerone in years, wasn't expecting much but very happily surprised as it was great. 

Careful any more of that behaviour and you'll suddenly start drinking lemonade in your beer

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, bickster said:

Careful any more of that behaviour and you'll suddenly start drinking lemonade in your beer

Whisky is just distilled beer and I do like a whisky lemonade, much better than whisky coke. 

44 minutes ago, Rds1983 said:

Just had my first Toblerone in years, wasn't expecting much but very happily surprised as it was great. 

ezgif.com-add-text.gif

Heey, the gif-maker worked

Edited by Tegis

Everyone has now left and it was a good time all around with some good laughs and some good food as well.

Best three things I got:Complete series of The Office(US) on blu-ray, a new drill bit set,and a signed pair of trunks by my favorite boxer,Manny Pacquaio

Now to polish off the rest of the ham and beer👍

My sister-in-law got me a box to collect my loose change in.  Has she not noticed there has been a pandemic and no word removed uses proper money any more?  

Overall it was unsurprisingly a very low-key Christmas but we did our best.  I hope everyone else had a good one.

• Haha 4

24 minutes ago, sharkyvilla said:

My sister-in-law got me a box to collect my loose change in.  

Someone should come up with a simple catchy name for that. I'm going with coin container. 

Edited by sidcow

Â