Happy Christmas or Something (2020)

Seat68

1 minute ago, Mandy Lifeboats said:

The couple living opposite me are an A&E nurse and an A&E doctor. 

Their Christmas lights are still up.  

Lazy.  

If they can’t be bothered to sort out the Christmas lights they’re probably leaving all sorts of things in people and not washing their hands.

Absolute monsters.

• Like 1

My crazily superstitious mother would have had conniptions. She was convinced that if you didn't take the decorations down by Twelfth Night, bad luck would befall you. 

12 minutes ago, chrisp65 said:

If they can’t be bothered to sort out the Christmas lights they’re probably leaving all sorts of things in people and not washing their hands.

Absolute monsters.

Agreed.  

To make matters worse his car is dirty.  Its making the village look a disgrace.  Those sort of low hygiene standards need to be stamped out.  

Prison is too good for these people.  

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
2 hours ago, sidcow said:

There are still 3 houses within a couple of minutes walk of my home that have their full on Christmas lights still on. 

You should move house to save the embarrassment of living in such a neighbourhood

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Sid4ever said:

Which reminds me, did the car that @Xelasaid was still in the train car park ever get collected?

It was removed after a few months by a recovery truck. The Police had come out to look at it a week earlier. Maybe the MOT/tax had expired. It was there for a good 4 or 5 month from memory. 

Not a bad car either. Wish i'd made a note of the reg so I could look it up now.

Wonder what the story was behind it being left there. 

1 hour ago, Xela said:

It was removed after a few months by a recovery truck. The Police had come out to look at it a week earlier. Maybe the MOT/tax had expired. It was there for a good 4 or 5 month from memory. 

Not a bad car either. Wish i'd made a note of the reg so I could look it up now.

Wonder what the story was behind it being left there. 

I think I mentioned this before but people were using Hall Green Station car park for car storage.  I noticed a few spaces (usually the same ones) would have the same cars parked there for months on end.  Then they would change for a new car.  All usually quite high end ish cars. 

Pissed me right off because it's so hard to get a space. 

I called the car parking company who leave all the fines notices and weirdly they said there was nothing they can do.  I reported it to the station and they said it was the responsibility of Network Rail, they then said it wasn't them by West Midlands Trains at which point I just gave up. 

Â