Happy Christmas or Something (2020)

Seat68

3 hours ago, KenjiOgiwara said:

What did ya get for xmas then? Is it too early for you lot?

Captain Haddock dictionary. Best present ever, customers of mine wont know what hit them

image.png.f6ed853eb13055f0c5f25ee214ac6782.png

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Just got the last presents wrapped and under the tree a short while ago.   Each year my wife and I tell each other we're going to dial back on Christmas this year, and each year it seems like we're living up to that pledge until everything is wrapped and under the tree and we look at it and say, "Holy F**k!, where did all that come from?"  At least it's mostly small, inexpensive stuff this year.

The bottle of sparkling wine has been opened to start the festivities and we'll be having a Zoom call with my father, who we haven't seen in person for a year now.   Then it's dinner and a board game with the wife and spawn.

Merry Christmas to everyone on VT!   Enjoy time with your family if you're lucky enough to have them with you, and I hope we'll all be celebrating together on Boxing Day on the Ratings and Reactions thread!

• Like 2

Merry Christmas to you all from Bulgaria. The missus has bought me an air fryer, so I'm going to attempt the roast potatos in it later. Any tips?

Just finishing up an after coffee morning poo then I'm right back into assembling a playmobil BTTF Delorean set. 

Весела Коледа!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

During my short time here , I've seen a lot of changing, in the way you feel about me, and in the way I feel about you. In here, there are posters trying to outpost  each other, but I guess that's better than SHA, I guess what I'm trying to say, is that if I can change, and you can change, everybody can change

Happy Christmas VT’ers

• Like 2

Also, please think of people spending today and the festive period alone, and how they will fill the lonely void. 

Spoiler

GvPPlKz.gif?noredirect

Great, isn't it! 

Edited by Xela
  • Haha 3

2 minutes ago, Xela said:

Also, please think of people spending today and the festive period alone, and how they will fill the lonely void. 

Hide contents

GvPPlKz.gif?noredirect

Great, isn't it! 

Not heard that euphemism before. 

• Haha 1

Â