Match Thread: Villa v Liverpool

limpid

4 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

A three goal cushion is not enough. I am shitting myself. I've been hurt too many times.

This is where I am. Can't get myself to believe deep down, just too many heartaches. 

3 minutes ago, Villan_of_oz said:

One assist 😂 what about the goals after lockdown, if you like looking silly thats up to you

2 minutes ago, JamieZ said:

If you'll recall, he made a pretty significant contribution to our survival last season as well...

He went through one run of games where he contributed a few goals.  You lot are forgetting all the other games where he's been incredibly poor, including this one (besides the assist).

Ross Barkley has made a big difference - has got into some great positions and Grealish, Watkins and him bombarding the Liverpool back 4 is more than they can cope with.

Hope the lad scores- or is that being greedy?

Edited by briny_ear
  • Like 1

Just now, villatillidie1980 said:

I honestly gave no idea what to say?

When Liverpool don't get penalties and Var doesn't chalk off goals  (ergo a level playing field) Liverpool are beatable - shame it doesn't happen more often.

• Like 1

Just now, KMitch said:

He went through one run of games where he contributed a few goals.  You lot are forgetting all the other games where he's been incredibly poor, including this one (besides the assist).

No we just can't be assed bagging our own players when we are 4-1 up against Liverpool.