Ross Barkley

LondonLax

Damn fine goal that, what a player he's turning out for us.

Villa secure him at Villa Park and getthe cheque book out soon as next window comes.

Edited by Dave-R

1 minute ago, NurembergVillan said:

That was the sort of goal other teams' good players score on Match of the Day.

Proper midfielder.

That is what happens when you've players with real quality, they don't have to have good games to win matches they can come up with moments like that.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, TrentVilla said:

As much as we are loving Barkley can you just imagine how much he must be loving life at Villa since joining? We will be keen to sign him permanently but I can't imagine he would be keen to leave either.

He has just said exactly this Trent in post match interview 😍

1 minute ago, yayoboy said:

He has just said exactly this Trent in post match interview 😍

Really? Not seen it but it stands to reason, he must be absolutely buzzing at Villa. Playing alongside one of his best mates, starting every game and a key player, winning games, scoring goals. Couldn't be any better for him.

If he keeps this up old Beaky will need to look at him as well.

10 minutes ago, DCJonah said:

Interesting to hear he'd been struggling in the week. I thought his passes looked really weak first 10 mins. 

What a goal. Just pay whatever Chelsea want right now. 

We won't have to pay Chelsea anything.  I believe his contract ends 5/31/2021.  Can sign a pre-contract agreement on a free transfer in January. 

Just now, Paulie said:

We won't have to pay Chelsea anything.  I believe his contract ends 5/31/2021.  Can sign a pre-contract agreement on a free transfer in January. 

Surely they have an option to extend. They wouldn't let him go on loan if that was the case. 

Â