Ross Barkley

LondonLax

My objection is mostly is that he appears to receive special treatment. I'd happily keep him if he wasn't given free passes to be shit for so long. If he was alternated with the wingers or other players when he's out of form or not fit then great. Then when he earns his place he can be a truly sparkling presence in this side. At the moment, he's doing nothing but keeping his place and that can only burnish resentment surely?

Living off repuations is not good for a side

2 minutes ago, rodders0223 said:

Absolutely blowing out of his arsehole.

In this match, I wish he was. Usually he’s poor and blowing, today he’s just been poor. Working nowhere near hard enough to even break a sweat.

Really dislike him in our side. And fans will turn on Smith soon if he doesn’t address it.

9 minutes ago, rodders0223 said:

Really impressed with that sub.

Strong management. Don't care who you are where you come and how many tantrums you throw. You don't perform them you are getting hooked. Not here to pacify anyone.

It came far too late imo, but we don't know how ready Stansted has looked in training.

I don't want to see Barkley starting next week, that's for sure.

Happy to never see him in a Villa shirt again. Reckon he thinks he’s  doing us a favour by being here. Lazy, big timing knobber with nothing to back it up. Sod off back to Chelsea. 

Needs to be dropped. Maybe he'll play better when he's had a bit more training time, but we don't have the luxury of letting him try and play himself into form game after game.

Unless his form dramatically improves I'd like to see him headed back to Chelsea at the end of the season.

Â