Bertrand Traoré

Delphinho123

2 hours ago, It's Your Round said:

Bertie got an assist for Burkina Faso, they’re 1-0 up against Cameroon. 

Hopefully he can regain some form and fitness and come back ready for action. 

Nice ball in.

https://streamff.com/v/f33b26

Unfortunately our new system doesn't suit him as much as the previous one but he's miles ahead of most of the other wide attacking options so I hope we keep him.

• Like 3

24 minutes ago, The Fun Factory said:

I think we can only afford one luxury player in the team and if it is between Traore or Coutinho  I think I know who is going to be picked.

Coutinho is a hard worker.

I don't think he is a luxury player

4 minutes ago, AshVilla said:

Any chance we can get him out the exit door along with AEG and Trez.

Why? Need 4 good player in the 10/wide position, Bailey, Traore , Buendia and Coutinho as well as Ashley Young would be crazy to get rid , bringing Bert of the bench for Buendia or Coutiniho sounds way better than bringing Trezuguet on for Buendia or Coutinho, honestly I think people are scared of depth.

• Like 4

2 hours ago, gwi1890 said:

Why? Need 4 good player in the 10/wide position, Bailey, Traore , Buendia and Coutinho as well as Ashley Young would be crazy to get rid , bringing Bert of the bench for Buendia or Coutiniho sounds way better than bringing Trezuguet on for Buendia or Coutinho, honestly I think people are scared of depth.

Also this dude is mustard and has (and will) win us games. Yeah he looked rubbish after his lengthy injury but he is pretty classy and as essentially an option off the bench he really is high quality.

• Like 3

On 09/01/2022 at 18:40, YouUnastanFren said:

Nice ball in.

https://streamff.com/v/f33b26

Unfortunately our new system doesn't suit him as much as the previous one but he's miles ahead of most of the other wide attacking options so I hope we keep him.

Bloody hell he crossed the ball in without messing around for 20 seconds and a goal ensues. Who would have thought ?

16 hours ago, brummybloke said:

Bloody hell he crossed the ball in without messing around for 20 seconds and a goal ensues. Who would have thought ?

Probably feeling lethargic from covid so just wanted to get rid of the ball.

• Haha 1

Â