Bertrand Traoré

Delphinho123

8 minutes ago, dont_do_it_doug. said:

I literally don't care how much he sulks and neither should you. People are weird. 

So if he is sitting on the ground having a sulk over a decision he hasn't got while play continues and we concede by being a man down , you don't care?

13 minutes ago, pete101 said:

So if he is sitting on the ground having a sulk over a decision he hasn't got while play continues and we concede by being a man down , you don't care?

You've conjured up a very specific scenario where we concede a goal by 'being a man down' because said man is a bit slow to his feet in the opposition half. I can't even imagine how that specific scenario plays out, so no. I don't care to let it bother me. 

• Haha 3

18 minutes ago, pete101 said:

He was sulking because he'd been clotheslined again so had a go at the ref.

• Like 3

He's 100 percent " got that special something " on his FIFA Stats card .

Such a strange player, how TF does he effortlessly pull off some of the stuff he does?

Would love to see him and Bailey on the pitch for a full 90 with both on form and fully fit.

• Like 3

He’s played his way into the side with that performance. I’m not his biggest fan but if you play like that, you keep your place in my book.

I really hope we switch back to a 4-3-3 so we can see the best from the likes of Traore, Buendia and Bailey. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Delphouneso said:

Him and Bailey would surely be the most flamboyant pairing of wide men in the league. I'd have no idea what to expect but it'd be guaranteed to be worth the entry fee.

Absolutely - more flair than the 1970s 

12 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

He was excellent yesterday.

What a surprise that a lot of Villa fans have already gone for the go to he's "lazy" and he "sulks" stereotype.

Can't think what all the players who have previously had this label have in common.

Think Stevo... THINK!

Well Berbatov fits that description… and he was very very good…

then again, N’Zogbia also fit that description… and well… better just leave it at that 🤣

11 minutes ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

I thought he was excellent yesterday. I don’t think I’ve ever seen him work as hard before though. Another that struggled with the intensity of the Premier league for the first season?

I noticed he got fouled a lot.Maybe DS should ask him to run into the 18yd box more often ?! 

38 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

He was excellent yesterday.

What a surprise that a lot of Villa fans have already gone for the go to he's "lazy" and he "sulks" stereotype.

Can't think what all the players who have previously had this label have in common.

Think Stevo... THINK!

Nah I just think people confuse lazy with not fit enough. 

1 hour ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

Nah I just think people confuse lazy with not fit enough. 

I mean that's exactly the point. 

Buendia has looked miles off the pace but he's "not fit", "still getting up to speed", "regaining match fitness"

Traore is "lazy"

Go figure

• Like 1

Â