Bertrand Traoré

Delphinho123

We really are blessed with attacking options at the moment.

Against weaker teams I could see us playing a modified 4-2-4 with Douglas and McGinn holding midfielders spraying it out to Traore and Leon, with the two boys up front. Lethal.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, DCJonah said:

Got to be my favourite player right now. I'm amazed we have someone like him wearing the shirt. The stuff he can do at times is incredible. 

He is superb in the most unique way, absolutely love watching him.

• Like 4

2 hours ago, DCJonah said:

Got to be my favourite player right now. I'm amazed we have someone like him wearing the shirt. The stuff he can do at times is incredible. 

I reckon at other clubs, whilst his raw skill and talent was always there, they didn't have the patience to work with him. Most teams need results right now.

I reckon Deano and co, identified all his raw attributes, work on the other elements of his game and are trying to tie it altogether, while still encouraging him to enjoy his flair game and express himself.

The plethora of options we now have, has given him time to be worked and settled in.

• Like 1

I can't wait for the game when we have Bert and Bailey are playing either side of Watkins. I'm a big fan of Traore and think he'll make it hard for Buendia to get regular game time. He has the raw talent to go to the very top. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Woody1000 said:

It’s one year since his Bristol City goal, after watching the guy over the last year I think he meant that 100%!

Even he doesnt know if he meant it or not. That's the beauty of it. The man, the myth!

• Like 1

23 hours ago, AV82 said:

I'd be interested to see him play with a back 5 so he has less defensive responsibility - we all know he's not the best at tracking back but he's a dream to watch going forward.

Bailey has poor defensive stats too. These types of flair wingers are all about the attacking output. They'll learn the press from  Master Watkins. 

We give the decision making on when to press and when not to Ollie, then everyone does the job when he says go. Like Alexander the Great at the head of his cavalry, when he charges they follow. 

I think come the last ten games of the season we'll be a seriously good footballer team

As it stands he's a really good impact sub for last half hour when space opens up if game is in the balance. I love watching him aswell but saw last year he has flaws when starting.

Pretty exciting if we can defend well tomorrow and v Spurs we could potentially have Buendia, AEG and Bert all ready to put on from 60th minute mark. Bailey should be option aswell but we seemingly can't have everything this season.

Such a better place than March and April when Davis and Wes were only real attacking options off the bench for last 10 games. That's how you improve a squad and some of those above will be starting games as and when.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, VillaChris said:

As it stands he's a really good impact sub for last half hour when space opens up if game is in the balance. I love watching him aswell but saw last year he has flaws when starting.

Pretty exciting if we can defend well tomorrow and v Spurs we could potentially have Buendia, AEG and Bert all ready to put on from 60th minute mark. Bailey should be option aswell but we seemingly can't have everything this season.

Such a better place than March and April when Davis and Wes were only real attacking options off the bench for last 10 games. That's how you improve a squad and some of those above will be starting games as and when.

To be fair though he did have plenty of effective games when starting last season.

Â