Bertrand Traoré

Delphinho123

13 hours ago, VillanousOne said:

Sanson is a collective hallucination designed to annoy and trigger certain Villa Talk posters, so they never stop moaning and whining about him, he actually never existed in the first place.

I reckon when he is unmasked, like in Scooby Doo he will be Alan Hutton and it will be explained how garlic implants added to the ruse, and he would have got away with it............................

2 hours ago, Follyfoot said:

I reckon when he is unmasked, like in Scooby Doo he will be Alan Hutton and it will be explained how garlic implants added to the ruse, and he would have got away with it............................

Why would garlic implants add to the ruse?

• 2 weeks later...

If a half of football ever summed him up , this is it, looks the the most dangerous player on pitch but on ground sulking all the game, fair enough the ref is giving Chelsea a free license to do what they like to him but his attitude is pathetic at times

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, pete101 said:

If a half of football ever summed him up , this is it, looks the the most dangerous player on pitch but on ground sulking all the game, fair enough the ref is giving Chelsea a free license to do what they like to him but his attitude is pathetic at times

I thought this is the hardest I’ve seen him work probably ever. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

I thought this is the hardest I’ve seen him work probably ever. 

Not really questioning his work rate tonight, my gripe is more the sulking when not getting your free as play continues

1 minute ago, lexicon said:

Good performance from Bert today - had to take quite a few fouls too. He's a very good player and for me should start with Bailey out left. 

I still think he is best to bring on as an impact sub, but he's had another good game today and is looking like a contender for a starting spot now.  

Â