Bertrand Traoré

Delphinho123

17 minutes ago, villalad21 said:

I know it's early to say that but i don't like the man.

His careless, almost nonchalant attitude on the pitch pisses me off. Don't want characters like that.

Trez is a grafter. He works hard. Is a team player. I like that. He is aggressive and wins the ball high up the pitch in good postions allowing us to defend from the front.

Agree

Judging by the way he pulled up hes going to be out for a few weeks, maybe a month before he is fit enough to start . He was unlucky with his deflected shot, would have took a great save to keep it out. 

Comparing him to Trez , who has took a season to find form , is a little unfair. Plus Trez has been one of our better players  this season. He's never short of effort even if the games not going his way. 

• Like 3

He was positive and went looking for the ball on the left because nobody passed to him. First time he got on the ball he won a free kick and their player was booked. Second time he got on it he took a shot from a central position and it deflected wide. 

Give him the wall out wide right and then let's talk about him. 

• Like 2

52 minutes ago, tinker said:

Judging by the way he pulled up hes going to be out for a few weeks, maybe a month before he is fit enough to start . He was unlucky with his deflected shot, would have took a great save to keep it out. 

Comparing him to Trez , who has took a season to find form , is a little unfair. Plus Trez has been one of our better players  this season. He's never short of effort even if the games not going his way. 

Leaves us very short of forward cover if he is given we seem to see him as makeshift CF if Watkins got injured. Good time for a international break to regroup I think.

• Like 1

I've been pretty clear on him so far, but I think it's too early to conclude anything. I also don't think he was poor the bit he played today. 

Like I pointed out long ago his touch and awareness with losing possession is a problem for me, and he was directly responsible for that at the first goal VAR saved us on. He fumbled the ball into a straight break away 2,30 min into the match. This has to improve, cause that isn't okay at this level. 

But he also had signs of tracking back, a nice turn that got them a yellow and a shot from a corner. 

There's signs he can become an asset for us, but there's also a lot to work on. 

My major gripe is why, when we were in desperate need of a winger, we spent £ 17 + million on someone who isn't better. I really doubt there were not better options. 

Edited by KenjiOgiwara

7 minutes ago, osmark86 said:

has had one start this season, there is no way any one of us can write him off already.

Judging by his one start I would say he's looking like being a real handful. The confidence and skill he showed for his shot is very encouraging.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, tinker said:

Judging by his one start I would say he's looking like being a real handful. The confidence and skill he showed for his shot is very encouraging.

would agree. had it not been deflected that would have been a very dangerous shot.

1 hour ago, villalad21 said:

I know it's early to say that but i don't like the man.

Classy as always. What has he done as a person to make you feel this way

Or are you just a troll that is not a real Villa fan 🤔

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, osmark86 said:

has had one start this season, there is no way any one of us can write him off already.

It's not about writing anyone off.

It's about Trez being a much better player. At least at this moment in time.

I'm sorry but we can't wait for this guy to become good. Can't allow any passengers when we have a perfectly fine player in Trez.

Traore should be a bench option. Nothing more.

Edited by villalad21
  • Like 1

12 minutes ago, villalad21 said:

I'm sorry but we can't wait for this guy to become good. Can't allow any passengers when we have a perfectly fine player in Trez.

Sounds like writing him off and as most remembered you wrote him off before seen him play. We also remember that embarrassing post that you are trying to justify now

2 minutes ago, Zatman said:

Sounds like writing him off and as most remembered you wrote him off before seen him play. We also remember that embarrassing post that you are trying to justify now

Why do you always bite Zat?  It's almost like you two are in cahoots to make this place unbearable to read.  It's pointless the rest of us putting him on ignore if you keep on quoting.

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, villalad21 said:

yes, that I totally agree with. Trez should defo be starting ahead of him atm, injury or not.

25 minutes ago, sharkyvilla said:

Why do you always bite Zat?  It's almost like you two are in cahoots to make this place unbearable to read.  It's pointless the rest of us putting him on ignore if you keep on quoting.

I am offended, i just like shooting down Leeds fans 😉

I haven’t seen enough of Traore to say whether he’s going to make it. It’s early days and he’s only played a bit part. Let’s wait and see what he’s like after a run of games. Just because he’s played for Chelsea doesn’t mean he won’t need to time to settle in. I hope his injury isn’t too bad. 

Â