Emiliano Martínez

hippo

1) I like his ambition. No. 2 at one of the biggest clubs in the country - easy life for many a keeper. He's clearly made it obvious he wants to play, which leads me on to...

2) I like our ambition. Made it obvious he wants to play - he obviously thinks he's good enough to play for Arsenal, and having ended the season in the team (winning the FA Cup too) many a player would be out of our scope. We've gone in for him. Which, finally, means...

3) If he thinks he's good enough to start for Arsenal (this aint Scott Carson asking why he cant dislodge Ederson...), what has made him think "Villa is the team for me". He could have gone to many a club home or abroad in the "gap" between the two clubs who need/want a keeper, but he's interested in us.

How thrilling 😊

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, StewieGriffin said:

1) I like his ambition. No. 2 at one of the biggest clubs in the country - easy life for many a keeper. He's clearly made it obvious he wants to play, which leads me on to...

2) I like our ambition. Made it obvious he wants to play - he obviously thinks he's good enough to play for Arsenal, and having ended the season in the team (winning the FA Cup too) many a player would be out of our scope. We've gone in for him. Which, finally, means...

3) If he thinks he's good enough to start for Arsenal (this aint Scott Carson asking why he cant dislodge Ederson...), what has made him think "Villa is the team for me". He could have gone to many a club home or abroad in the "gap" between the two clubs who need/want a keeper, but he's interested in us.

How thrilling 😊

Probably knows Rashica is finally coming.

Would be a superb signing. We're getting getting strong all over the pitch. Martinez and Heaton competing for the #1 shirt, Cash and Guilbert for RB etc. By the time the window closes I imagine we'll be a much stronger outfit than last season, even if we don't get those superstar signings we craved for.

Â