Emiliano Martínez

hippo

8 hours ago, Steero113 said:

Hasn't he just won the golden glove equivalent in Serie A? There is no way he'd come here.

Jabba the Hut would win the golden glove with the best defence in the league......

wasnt he bang average when he was in the prem??

a Brentford fan on the Claret & Blue podcast say Brentford rejected a 10m offer for their GK Raya.

looks like Arsenal are trying to replace martinez maybe....

10m for Raya though?, seems a bit steep for a gk who for me doesnt look that good, if it helps us get martinez though im not complaining.

6 hours ago, MaVilla said:

a Brentford fan on the Claret & Blue podcast say Brentford rejected a 10m offer for their GK Raya.

looks like Arsenal are trying to replace martinez maybe....

10m for Raya though?, seems a bit steep for a gk who for me doesnt look that good, if it helps us get martinez though im not complaining.

He looked brilliant the 2 or 3 times i've watched them to be honest.

Also, seems Brentford are playing hardball this year, no dossing about.

I remember in Franks interview after the playoff final loss he said they were determined to have a VERY strong team for the coming season with the aim of being promoted.

19 hours ago, AvfcRigo82 said:

No, you asked if Wojciech Szczęsny started for Juve.

I replied with Buffon?. 

Not that I was suggesting to sign him, just thought he was the No.1 at Juve.

Ah ok. No I think that Szczesny is No.1 but with Buffon playing more games than a standard No.2 but Szczesny seems to start the "important" games.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, sparrow1988 said:

Ah ok. No I think that Szczesny is No.1 but with Buffon playing more games than a standard No.2 but Szczesny seems to start the "important" games.

Szczesny has emerged as one of the world's top keepers. He is definitely underrated by fans in England it isn't his fault arsenal were atrocious for most of his time their (defensively that is) 

A new word for our transfer window vocabulary. Anticipating. How far along the process is that? Is it before preparing, does it slot in between monitoring and evaluating, or is it a new stage between going into swoop and actually signing the player. It's absolutely perplexed my day. We're going to have to have an emergency Cobra meeting at work to work this out.

2 minutes ago, Delphinho123 said:

Arsenal have decided to sell goalkeeper Emiliano Martinez. No fee agreed yet, but negotiations with Aston Villa will now resume. Personal terms have already been finalised on a four-year contract #afc #avfc

Tom Kershaw (independent) on Twitter. 

I haven’t seen a lot of him but the Arsenal fans seem to rate him highly. Very exciting!

Â