Callum Wilson

Delphinho123

12 minutes ago, CarryOnVilla said:

I think more people on here are more concerned about Villa being snubbed By Wilson

There's nothing to worry about, it's like being snubbed by a dinner lady on Tinder 

A lucky escape

ice cube friday GIF

Do you think we'll sign better than wilson if he turns us down?

Thing is...does it bother me about Wilson turning us down....no not really.

But when you hear its because he favour a move to Newcastle then you start to ask questions why.

Ambition....money.....players looking at.

If honest....and I know most if not all ITK rubbish....but finishing 17th and looking at championship  players isn't exactly appealing is it.

Just now, DCJonah said:

then why aren't we going for those players over wilson? 

Who say's we ain't? I'd say Watkins is a better prospect. may not be top level straight away, but he will come good.  

Also... The Transfer Window has 30 odd days left and all the dominos are yet to fall, there will be many more opportunities to come.  

18 minutes ago, Bazmonkey said:

But when you hear its because he favour a move to Newcastle then you start to ask questions why.

If honest....and I know most if not all ITK rubbish....but finishing 17th and looking at championship  players isn't exactly appealing is it.

If we and Newcastle are both in for him he will go to whoever offers the higher salary. Simple as that. His wages have just been cut in half and he wants to earn money on what could be his last big contract. So you can argue we are missing out on a player by being cheap or that we are making a sensible move not to overpay depending on your view of him.

• Like 2

43 minutes ago, Bazmonkey said:

How do we know he would turn us down? He might not even be interesting in coming here anyway.

I wouldn't be disappointed in the slightest, nor would I read one bit into it if he went to Newcastle. 

Doesn't mean we should panic in the assumption that we can't sign anyone  better.

Edited by AvfcRigo82

Delighted we're not getting him, had Wesley played the same amount of games as Wilson, he'd have outscored him.

There are much better quality players out there and i hope Lange finds them.

We can honestly do better than a guy who struggled to score 8 goals last season. I'd be shocked if he scored 10 in a Bruce team..

Edited by AVFCforever1991

13 minutes ago, AVFCforever1991 said:

Delighted we're not getting him, had Wesley played the same amount of games as Wilson, he'd have outscored him.

There are much better quality players out there and i hope Lange finds them.

We can honestly do better than a guy who struggled to score 8 goals last season. I'd be shocked if he scored 10 in a Bruce team..

You don't know we're not getting him! I'd hold back on that delight.