Matty Cash

paul514

On 01/09/2022 at 00:24, Lupinthe5th said:

Not a wingback, Would make a good full back.

i wonder how he would do as the right defender in a central 3.

He's not great going forward, but he is 6ft (6ft 0.7in i think), quick and closes down players well on the run.

But yeah, i agree with you, he is a quality right back, but imo not a quality right wing back.

4 hours ago, MaVilla said:

i wonder how he would do as the right defender in a central 3.

He's not great going forward, but he is 6ft (6ft 0.7in i think), quick and closes down players well on the run.

But yeah, i agree with you, he is a quality right back, but imo not a quality right wing back.

Don't think he us 6ft. 5ft 10 is probably more accurate.

Just had a look at some pictures. He's about Young(5'9) and Mcginn's(5'10) height. Looks shorter than Konsa(6).

There's quite a few pictures of Mcginn in Cash together in particular due to them being on international duty against each other and Cash does not look taller than Mcginn in even a single one these pictures.

Edited by Laughable Chimp
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, lapal_fan said:

Talented sports guy!  Plays off 3 handicap in golf and has a break of 63 in snookers. 

What a signing for Lillington 3rds! :lol:

Seems like a really nice, grounded guy :)  

I play for Lillington 2nds, Ben plays every now and again but obviously had a lot on the last few years. His dad runs the team and his brothers play as well

what a signing Cashy is though with a 63 break 🙂

Sounds like he may be back in a couple of weeks, stage 3 tear though normally has people out longer

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, Laughable Chimp said:

Don't think he us 6ft. 5ft 10 is probably more accurate.

Just had a look at some pictures. He's about Young(5'9) and Mcginn's(5'10) height. Looks shorter than Konsa(6).

There's quite a few pictures of Mcginn in Cash together in particular due to them being on international duty against each other and Cash does not look taller than Mcginn in even a single one these pictures.

Wiki crazily has Cash at 6'1"! No chance.

It reminded me that Wiki also has Weimann down as 6'2" 😕

4 hours ago, mrbojangles said:

I play for Lillington 2nds, Ben plays every now and again but obviously had a lot on the last few years. His dad runs the team and his brothers play as well

what a signing Cashy is though with a 63 break 🙂

Sounds like he may be back in a couple of weeks, stage 3 tear though normally has people out longer

Bojangles. VT's man on the inside.

• Haha 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I didn’t watch the game today but from what I’ve been told is something I’ve been saying for a while - Cash is average on the ball. KKH might not be able to defend as good as him but KKH is superior on the ball and movement going forward. 

• Like 2

On 30/09/2022 at 15:51, lapal_fan said:

Interesting that this is only his 3rd season playing as a right back.  He's still learning really. 

How long do we give him? It's the same old mistakes, so you have to wonder if he's ever going to cut it at this level. I have my doubts. 

• Like 1

Â