Matty Cash

paul514

15 hours ago, ozvilla28 said:

Another one who since Smith left gone backwards.

I want Gerrard out asap but he's arguably the only player (along with Ramsey) who has played his best football with us under Gerrard.

Before that he was all energy, poor delivery, and a penalty waiting to happen.

At least his end product has improved. Weather that was just a good run of form, time will tell.

But he was abysmal for their second goal and should be dropped on principal for switching off like that.

KKH is far superior on the ball. He defended pretty well against these lot in the cup too.

Cash always looks for the punt upfield. Typical up em an at em full back in the konchesky mould. And no he’s not a scapegoat I’ve been saying KKH should start instead of him for a season or so now. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Villarocker said:

What we're they thinking when they loaned Kesler-Hayden out? Cash has been terrible lately. Ashley Young was far better than him when he came on. 

KKH is like Cash with more football intelligence.

I love Cash btw.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Wainy316 said:

Well he has confirmed on Instagram that he's out of the internationals for Poland so he'll at least be missing on Friday if it goes ahead.

Good news that we have a rapid rb who has consistently played well for a good French league team in the squad. Oh.... 

• Sad 1

• 3 weeks later...
12 hours ago, VillaChris said:

It was only a strain wasn't it, don't think he pulled up like Stones did. I think he'll be involved at Leeds.

Depends how much faith there is in Augustinsson really. Wouldn't shock me if Cash comes straight back in and Young goes to LB.

I'm sure Safegate I mean Steven will go for the Cash and Young combo.

• Haha 1

On 04/09/2022 at 10:25, MaVilla said:

Watching Youngs composure and intelligence on the ball, just reminded me how limited Cash is.

just about sums it up.

first job in a full back for me is defending and he's meh.

The amount of back post threats is concerning.

5 minutes ago, TRO said:

just about sums it up.

first job in a full back for me is defending and he's meh.

The amount of back post threats is concerning.

That's pretty much the opposite of what that post said :lol:

Edited by Tomaszk
  • Haha 1

Â