Milot Rashica

AvfcRigo82

Just to be clear I never said that Southampton were a bigger club than us, I said that if Rashica was as good as being made out he would be being linked to bigger clubs than us, Southampton and Leeds.

My post was misquoted.

31 minutes ago, useless said:

This potential signing was always way overrated anyway, was never going to live up to some of the hype he was getting, if he was as good as some made out then he'd be being linked to better clubs than us, Leeds, Southampton and so on. Saw someone the other day say that it would be gutting if we didn't sign him because he's the best player we've been linked to in years - we signed a better player last week, or at least one with more pedigree in Ross Barkley.

3 minutes ago, Okonokos said:

Excuse Me What GIF

Just now, useless said:

Just to be clear I never said that Southampton were a bigger club than us, I said that if Rashica was as good as being made out he would be being linked to bigger clubs than us, Southampton and Leeds.

My post was misquoted.

2 minutes ago, hippo said:

So what have we learned ?

As much as it's been obvious for weeks he isn't coming - that there are still sad, lonely , attention seeking people on twitter who will tweet that he is ?

and plenty who will give them what they're after ;) 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, hippo said:

So what have we learned ?

As much as it's been obvious for weeks he isn't coming - that there are still sad, lonely , attention seeking people on twitter who will tweet that he is ?

Sadly that is the one thing that will never change.