Milot Rashica

AvfcRigo82

The unregistered plane that left Bremen is looking like its heading to Exeter. Very odd  unless they've got some real dross they're offloading to the English lower leagues. Or I guess it could be a wealthy German holiday maker heading for some winter sun in the English riviera.

20201005_165343.jpg

• Haha 1

This potential signing was always way overrated anyway, was never going to live up to some of the hype he was getting, if he was as good as some made out then he'd be being linked to better clubs than us, Leeds, Southampton and so on. Saw someone the other day say that it would be gutting if we didn't sign him because he's the best player we've been linked to in years - we signed a better player last week, or at least one with more pedigree in Ross Barkley.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, MrBlack said:

The unregistered plane that left Bremen is looking like its heading to Exeter. Very odd  unless they've got some real dross they're offloading to the English lower leagues. Or I guess it could be a wealthy German holiday maker heading for some winter sun in the English riviera.

20201005_165343.jpg

Dropping off the next ollie watkins

1 minute ago, MrBlack said:

20201005_165343.jpg

Truro City is getting a hell of a signing!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, cyrusr said:

So Douglas Costa and Choupu-Moting have signed for Bayern. Cavani and Telles appear to be happening to Man Utd. Bouna Sarr allegedly in Germany for medical, and Chiesa seems to be going to Juventus. That leaves Rashica as the only transfer with a question mark over it from this lot... 

All now confirmed. 

Except ours. 

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, MrBlack said:

20201005_165343.jpg

At least it's not Cardiff

2 minutes ago, MrBlack said:

20201005_165343.jpg

I live in Exeter and I can confirm its **** shitting it down, looks like Dhaka not Torquay

1 minute ago, Okonokos said:

Translation? 

Nvm: The Rashica departure will be officially announced by Werder shortly. Anything other than the Leverkusen address would meanwhile be a surprise. How much fee #Werder will be collected is still unclear.

Edited by MotoMkali