Milot Rashica

AvfcRigo82

3 minutes ago, DCJonah said:

There is way more evidence to suggest he doesn't want to be here. 

Its clutching at straws now. 

To be fair, it's always been reported that his first choice would be to stay in Germany with his young family.

I think it's more a case of wanting to stay in Germany ideally, than not wanting to be HERE.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, DCJonah said:

There is way more evidence to suggest he doesn't want to be here. 

Its clutching at straws now. 

Well if it was a flat out no from him from the start, we'd have heard something weeks ago. But even yesterday there were very credible reporters linking us with him. That suggests he had/has some interest in being here but you can understand him having other priorities such as staying in Germany with a young family or aiming for a club in European competition.

Also, we sounded him out in January but Bremen had no intention of selling. I'm sure we'd have done our due diligence and found out if he was interested at all back then. So for me, I do think we've always been at least a possibility to him.

Well, well, since we're fresh from a Liverpool battering I can always entertain my mind with a little bit of misplaced hope for a few hours. Bring it on!

205859.gif

Edited by Gompedyret
giffing up the post

3 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

To be fair, it's always been reported that his first choice would be to stay in Germany with his young family.

I think it's more a case of wanting to stay in Germany ideally, than not wanting to be HERE.

Agreed but to me its the same thing. Ultimately I don't believe he really wants to play for Aston villa. 

• Like 1