Milot Rashica

AvfcRigo82

3 minutes ago, Delphinho123 said:

Leverkusen came in late for him which changed the whole day. He was ready to sign a contract with us. However, as this hasn’t happened, we now have 5 hours to get this over the line.

Not that I believe any of this, but I would hope if this is true we withdraw our offer. Have some dignity

• Like 1

Just now, MotoMkali said:

I don't think he doesn't want to be here. I think staying in Germany was his first choice because he has a small child and if he could get champions league football as well why not. But if we can get him we would be foolish not to. Getting him allows us to rest our players and remember Barkley can't play against Chelsea either though so we need options. 

This. Just because he might favour other teams to us doesn't mean he doesn't want to be here.

Typical bloody Villa again. So many similarities between the time we were top under Gregory and failed to sign Juninho for the sake of couple of million and also the Irish lad from the dog heads 

#neverlearn

#sacktheboard

4 minutes ago, ramshackler said:

Not that I believe any of this, but I would hope if this is true we withdraw our offer. Have some dignity

He’s a highly skilled employee, not a bird who diddled your mate. If he ends up at VP he’ll do his job and help us get better. That’s good enough for me. 

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Okonokos said:

This. Just because he might favour other teams to us doesn't mean he doesn't want to be here.

There is way more evidence to suggest he doesn't want to be here. 

Its clutching at straws now. 

• Like 1