Milot Rashica

AvfcRigo82

20 minutes ago, Tom13 said:

IF this goes through then, does Rashica start LW and Jack moves back into a number 8 role? Or will Jack stay LW and Rashica play RW? With Traore then as backup RW?

It'll be horses for courses. We'll have loads of options depending on the opposition. But if Jack is going to play a more central role it's going to be a bit congested if we have two wide players who will want to cut inside also. I reckon if we have Grealish / Rashica / Traore it'll be Jack plus one of the other two unless we're chasing the game.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, El-Reacho said:

It'll be horses for courses. We'll have loads of options depending on the opposition. But if Jack is going to play a more central role it's going to be a bit congested if we have two wide players who will want to cut inside also. I reckon if we have Grealish / Rashica / Traore it'll be Jack plus one of the other two unless we're chasing the game.

Not that Dean would, as he likes 433 but if we went 4231 you could squeeze them all in

watkins

Rashica        Grealish        Traore

Mcginn        Luiz

Targett   Mings   Konsa    Cash

Martinez

wouldn't mind seeing how this one plays

• Like 1

Just now, AvfcRigo82 said:

Let's keep an eye on developments of Mahmoud Dahoud of Dortmund.

Set to join Werder Bremen apparantly €7-€8m...

How true is anyone's guess.. but that sounds very promising for a team with no money!

Where did you hear that? Would be a good signing for them.

1 minute ago, AvfcRigo82 said:

How true is anyone's guess.. but that sounds very promising for a team with no money!

Ooooo more clues. The plot thickens.

21 minutes ago, AvfcRigo82 said:

Was reading Bremens forums last night, and wasn't sure if I should be happy or sad that they are really routing for this move to us for Rashica.

Not because they don't rate him, but because they desperately need money to do anything in the market.

I remember those days - for us.

The dragging out seems to be frustrating even to them. 

2 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Was reading Bremens forums last night, and wasn't sure if I should be happy or sad that they are really routing for this move to us for Rashica.

Not because they don't rate him, but because they desperately need money to do anything in the market.

I remember those days - for us.

The dragging out seems to be frustrating even to them. 

I feel for the Bremen fans.

As you correctly allude JV, it's a horrible situation to be in as a club and for fans. We have the scars to prove that.

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, AvfcRigo82 said:

Woah! Eat your heart out Jack.

Bundesliga | Borussia Dortmund's Mahmoud Dahoud: "My biggest wish would be  for peace to return to Syria"