Milot Rashica

AvfcRigo82

2 minutes ago, jacketspuds said:

"Now that Rashica has signed for Villa, they are looking to recoup some funds by selling Grealish, who has recently rejected a new contract offer".

No ones rejected a contract offer have they.

Just now, ciggiesnbeer said:

Someone in the burton match chat on youtube just saying sky germany is just now reporting the fee has been agreed between clubs. Sorry if a repeat, no idea how true. If I see a link I will snag it.

Ooohhhh. Get in! 

Tbh, I just want this done. Even if he moves to another club, at least it will be over. 

I need to remember what it feels like to sleep at night. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

1 minute ago, The_Steve said:

Maybe we ponied up the extra money to speed it up?

I did comment that I thought that tweet was a combination of a "nudge" for us to pay up or possibly lose out, as well as an indirect message from Rashica to let us know he wasn't the reason for the hold up and was happy to come here.

• Like 1

Just now, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

I did comment that I thought that tweet was a combination of a "nudge" for us to pay up or possibly lose out, as well as an indirect message from Rashica to let us know he wasn't the reason for the hold up and was happy to come here.

I think you were spot on when you said that the other night. We know Rashica knows the Arlind so if he were to leak anything like that he'd go through him.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

100%. What a signing he could be though.