Milot Rashica

AvfcRigo82

6 minutes ago, AvfcRigo82 said:

What about him.

I've seen his name mentioned a few times this window?

Lambert wanted him in I think summer 2014. Went to Sevilla the year after and didn't play much and now back in J League, don't think he's even 30.

Younes Belhanda was another one people were jizzing about around that time. Went to Schalke and didn't do much and been playing in Turkey last few years.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

Not as bad as match day threads. One poster said the mentally of the players still looked weak after 4 minutes of yesterday’s game.

Can't think who that might have been...  

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Delphinho123 said:

Seriously Villa, just give them the money they want and just get this done, FFS. 

I think from what I have seen it is more down to the player than the money. Waiting for a `better' club to come in for him.

It would be very satisfying if we were to bring in someone better, and give him the elbow.

Is he as good as he thinks he is? Doesn't seem to be a queue of clubs vying for his services.

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, VillaChris said:

Lambert wanted him in I think summer 2014. Went to Sevilla the year after and didn't play much and now back in J League, don't think he's even 30.

Younes Belhanda was another one people were jizzing about around that time. Went to Schalke and didn't do much and been playing in Turkey last few years.

Kiyotake.thumb.JPG.8e823c1cdd4650eb343690df74d0ec18.JPG

Time to bin this effort, move on to someone else.

Get the feeling he’s keeping us holding on as a ‘just in case’.

Well he can **** off.

besides, no matter how good he is, he’s not gonna live up to the hype now.

Has Benrahma gone to palace yet?

• Like 1