Milot Rashica

AvfcRigo82

Rashica hasn't trained with the squad again today.

Also just been reading this.

"We are in contact with Milot and his advisor Altin Lala," he said on Wednesday. "But there are no new reports to be announced.

"A lot can happen in that time [until October 5 deadline]. We are working on the best possible solution. We definitely won't give Milot away either."

1x1.pngFritz was then asked specifically about Villa's pursuit of Rashica. "We don't want to give out any water level reports because they are conversations that should stay internal," he said.

The report adds that Rashica is again expected to be missing from Werder's side this weekend due to a supposed knee injury.

Link

• Thanks 1

The word on the street (not ITKs, just barmen, taxi drivers, lolipop ladies etc) is that the lack of movement for Benrahma from us and others is money, apparently we can get both Traore and Rachica for less fee and wages combined then what he wants, is he a big time Charlie?

Traore and Rashica all day long for me, then get Rico Henry and a very good MF.

• Like 2

56 minutes ago, The_Steve said:

The journalists with the closest sources have all said Rashica is more than happy to play for Villa. Transfers get held up for a variety of reasons. Look how long it took to land Watkins and Martinez, for example. 

and Douglas Luiz.

1 hour ago, AvfcRigo82 said:

I would shoulder a fair amount of responsibility due to the plethora of posts I've made on him joining whilst at the same time doing my best to not be an ITK arsehole about it and just post bullshit for the sake of appeasing.

However, I stand by every post I have made in this thread (Even the Grealish parts at the beginning) and I have never had any reason to worry. That still remains the case.

you tease...tell me more, is he coming.

I would really like to see this one happen, next to Martinez, which is now done.

Edited by TRO

33 minutes ago, AvfcRigo82 said:

You can't ever be too sure as there is always slight possibility of Werder playing silly buggers that has to be factored in.

Once whatever part of the deal that is holding things up is resolved then he will be announced.

I wonder if Werder have got greedy, due to our Ollie Watkins deal?.....just a suspicion.

2 minutes ago, TRO said:

I wonder if Werder have got greedy, due to our Ollie Watkins deal?.....just a suspicion.

When I was on their forum last I night, I saw a section of their fans say things like "Well Villa can't be stingy since it seems they are on a spending spree with money to burn" etc.

Wouldn't surprise me if their owners feel the same way.

One of the reasons we have probably been hesitant to show our financial "cards" was for this very reason, fees instantly go up.

Edited by JAMAICAN-VILLAN
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

When I was on their forum last I night, I saw a section of their fans say things like "Well Villa can't be stingy since it seems they are on a spending spree with money to burn" etc.

One of the reasons we have probably been hesitant to show our financial "cards" was for this very reason, fees instantly go up.

can you speak German?.....I take it, it was in German?

6 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Didn't they originally want around £28m ?