Milot Rashica

AvfcRigo82

3 minutes ago, LxYoungAVFC said:

The plane was a joke lads 😄

Nonsense. There are two massive clues in the image - one the plane comes from Belgium AND two its destination could be anywhere in the world - ergo Birmingham Airport. 

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, AVFCDAN said:

Ahem...

Damn, I didn't bank on anybody revisiting this. Now I know how that dude who promised Villa/Acorns a load of cash over Grealish to Utd feels. 

I'll absolutely do it out of honour but I wont be sharing pictures as I don't want to get banned. 

• Haha 2

Just now, Tom13 said:

IF this goes through then, does Rashica start LW and Jack moves back into a number 8 role? Or will Jack stay LW and Rashica play RW? With Traore then as backup RW?

Yeah I'd say so. 
I think when we're in possession, Traore and Rashica would likely move more centrally and the full backs would provide width. Similar to Liverpool. 

14 minutes ago, Wezbid said:

Damn, I didn't bank on anybody revisiting this. Now I know how that dude who promised Villa/Acorns a load of cash over Grealish to Utd feels. 

I'll absolutely do it out of honour but I wont be sharing pictures as I don't want to get banned. 

Nothing personal :)

I went back to the start of thread just out of interest on what people were saying, hard to miss your comment unfortunately.

Edited by AVFCDAN
  • Haha 1