Milot Rashica

AvfcRigo82

16 minutes ago, Thug said:

Time to bin this effort, move on to someone else.

Get the feeling he’s keeping us holding on as a ‘just in case’.

Well he can **** off.

besides, no matter how good he is, he’s not gonna live up to the hype now.

Has Benrahma gone to palace yet?

Once Brentford agreed to let Watkins come to us they first signed his replacement before the deal went through. Might Bremen be doing the same?*

*If so, I wish they'd hurry up about it.   

2 hours ago, Jas10 said:

chaos GIF

Turning right.. go for it

Going straight on? Give way to those turning right

Turning left? Ha, good luck

I like it.  Not sure how we translate that to our front 3. Maybe you have to do 270 degree right turns before you're allowed to cut inside from the right wing?

Edited by MrBlack

12 minutes ago, Awol said:

Once Brentford agreed to let Watkins come to us they first signed his replacement before the deal went through. Might Bremen be doing the same?*

*If so, I wish they'd hurry up about it.   

Good shout, but they got Tahith Chong on loan from Man U. On 16th August. A month ago. I thought that was the trigger then. :bang:

Just now, Pez1974 said:

they got Tahith Chong on loan from Man U. On 16th August. A month ago. I thought that was the trigger then. :bang:

No idea, but I do think he'll be here before the end of the window whatever the hold up is about right now. Two years+ of Rashica will be worth waiting another two weeks for.  

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Pez1974 said:

Good shout, but they got Tahith Chong on loan from Man U. On 16th August. A month ago. I thought that was the trigger then. :bang:

Rashica is so good that they need two players to replace him. 🥰

• Haha 2

37 minutes ago, Thug said:

Time to bin this effort, move on to someone else.

Get the feeling he’s keeping us holding on as a ‘just in case’.

Well he can **** off.

besides, no matter how good he is, he’s not gonna live up to the hype now.

Has Benrahma gone to palace yet?

It doesn’t matter if he lives up to the hype or not, like all players some will think he’s great, some will think he’s rubbish. I believe that if he signs he’ll help to transform our attack, but I’m also aware that he might take time to settle in a new country. 

None of us know (apart from @AvfcRigo82) what Rashica’s thoughts and plans are for sure. He might be all for signing now and we’re just chewing over the details. To bin it off now would be premature. 

Sometimes you just gotta be patient. Good things come to those who wait. 

1 minute ago, thunderball said:

280 pages. Would be embarrassing for all of us [especially the creator of the thread] if this all came to nothing.

I would shoulder a fair amount of responsibility due to the plethora of posts I've made on him joining whilst at the same time doing my best to not be an ITK arsehole about it and just post bullshit for the sake of appeasing.

However, I stand by every post I have made in this thread (Even the Grealish parts at the beginning) and I have never had any reason to worry. That still remains the case.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

9 minutes ago, AvfcRigo82 said:

I would shoulder a fair amount of responsibility due to the plethora of posts I've made on him joining whilst at the same time doing my best to not be an ITK arsehole about it and just post bullshit for the sake of appeasing.

However, I stand by every post I have made in this thread (Even the Grealish parts at the beginning) and I have never had any reason to worry. That still remains the case.

How can you be so sure out of curiosity?

8 minutes ago, Tommo_b said:

How can you be so sure out of curiosity?

You can't ever be too sure as there is always slight possibility of Werder playing silly buggers that has to be factored in.

Once whatever part of the deal that is holding things up is resolved then he will be announced.

Tired of this now. Patience is a virtue, except where you're getting messed around and strung along.

Would rather we just made a proper bid for Benrahma and got done with it, he'd pay back the extra few million fairly quickly via his partnership with Ollie I reckon.

7 minutes ago, AvfcRigo82 said:

You can't ever be too sure as there is always slight possibility of Werder playing silly buggers that has to be factored in.

Once whatever part of the deal that is holding things up is resolved then he will be announced.

Most likely the structure of payment. Probably. 

11 minutes ago, est1874 said:

Tired of this now. Patience is a virtue, except where you're getting messed around and strung along.

Would rather we just made a proper bid for Benrahma and got done with it, he'd pay back the extra few million fairly quickly via his partnership with Ollie I reckon.

One massive possibility is this is down to haggling over the price with Bremen. If we went for Benrahma we'd still be haggling over the price with Brentford. 

If we just paid everyone the asking price the owners would be throwing away £10/15 million extra this window. Maybe more. Why would they do that. 

• Like 1