Milot Rashica

AvfcRigo82

3 hours ago, AvfcRigo82 said:

I think if you also factor in family matters as a priority. It could be a completely new country. A different language. A very young child. Where to live and suitability. Then the football factors of wages, bonuses etc.

One minute you think you're signing for a team 4 hours up the road, next minute you could be moving to an entire different country?

It's not too hard to see why these deals sometimes are not done overnight.

Yea but I signed 4 players from 4 different countries in 1 day on Football manager? 

• Haha 1

Interesting to note that Frank Baumann has stated that  “There are definitely other clubs interested in Milot Rashica. This is one of the reasons why it is not the most likely variant that he will still play for Werder in the new season." 

Suddenly Mr Baumann has gone from no offers on the table, to turning away RB Leipzig! - and now suddenly, there are other clubs interested!?

Yet the manager see's differently and is including him "as if he will be included with Werder", so not freezing him out exactly but it's not the players fault that the timing of these "injuries" fall on friendlies.

Let's see what happens in Werders home friendly game tomorrow...

• Like 1

1 minute ago, AvfcRigo82 said:

Let's see what happens in Werders home friendly game tomorrow...

Unless something is already in place and the parties are delayed by involvement in a bigger chain of transactions (as we believe the Watkins deal to be) then this is becoming a bit silly. If he wants to come and we want him then I don't see the reason for further delay.  

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, omariqy said:

If we were going to sign him then he would be here already. That's my take anyway.

I guess it could be said about any potential newcomer though?

We could be at a stage of announcing something soon?

The waiting is frustrating that's for sure.

3 hours ago, KMitch said:

Dammit, guys!  Can we cool it with the sexy pictures?  I work in an open office!  

What were you expecting coming onto this thread? Discussion about Rashica?

Britney No GIF

Edited by skarroki
Britney is appropriately dressed and I admire her only for her musical talent.

54 minutes ago, Awol said:

Unless something is already in place and the parties are delayed by involvement in a bigger chain of transactions (as we believe the Watkins deal to be) then this is becoming a bit silly. If he wants to come and we want him then I don't see the reason for further delay.  

It’s pretty obvious what the delay is, less than 14 pages to go.....

• Like 1