Milot Rashica

AvfcRigo82

8 minutes ago, KevinRichardsonsMoustache said:

This little nonsensical titbit should get this thread to the 200 page mark. Incandescent rage that he might go to Wolvo should do it...

Let just bring Traore back then and settle it shall we.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Zhan_Zhuang said:

So i know pretty much nothing about the way Wolves line-up, is there a place he takes easily in their team?

Someone care to educate me (us)?

I think Jota had a disappointing second season - not bad, but nowhere near as good as his first season in the prem. Aside from that they have Traore and Podence, who’s only been there 6 months and has looked quite promising. Presumably Rashica would be a squad player and play in rotation or be used as an impact sub, whereas at Villa he would probably start most games. 

57 minutes ago, rayk said:

Why on earth would we want a player who is now - allegedly - being forced out by Werner Bremen. I mean cracking player but why does anyone think he’d put a shift in for us against this sort of background?

Because that’s where we are now, if we’re looking at this calibre of players we need to understand that they won’t prefer a transfer to us in the first place. Otherwise we’ll keep getting the same calibre of players last season. Add to that the fact that foreign players doesn’t even know how rich history Aston Villa has (let alone the fact that history itself isn’t a big factor in today’s market).