Milot Rashica

AvfcRigo82

10 minutes ago, KenjiOgiwara said:

I've never really understood anyone that uses shoes without socks. It's like putting ice in whisky or sugar in coffee. Just wrong. 

I’m with you on the socks, definitely with you on the whisky but I’m not on board with the no sugar in coffee thing. My in-laws are coffee snobs though and they don’t take sugar in coffee. Perhaps I’m just a heathen. 

Edited by DaveAV1

5 minutes ago, LondonLax said:

When people wear ‘shoes without socks’ they still wear socks, they just wear low cut ‘socklets’ (there, I’ve blown the secret). 

image.jpeg.7e801b4ae1f0d0318121f0255498609e.jpeg

Didn't know ballet dancing was so popular among dudes.

24 minutes ago, Mjvilla said:

I can't believe he is sat at the wheel of a car taking pictures. How dangerous. Do we really want to sign someone who is this lackadaisical with their existence? If he's this careless, imagine how careless he would be on the football pitch. 

Am I doing it right @rayk

I Like It GIF by memecandy

• Haha 3

26 minutes ago, KenjiOgiwara said:

I've never really understood anyone that uses shoes without socks. It's like putting ice in whisky or sugar in coffee. Just wrong. 

It’s called fashion, baby. Look it up

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Stevo985 said:

It’s called fashion, baby. Look it up

I'll gladly admit I'm not the biggest fashionisto. My style involves one pair of jeans, white tshirts and a black leather jacket, or brown if I'm feeling Jagger'esque. 

But those Billy Elliot socks. No way Jose. 

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, Mjvilla said:

I can't believe he is sat at the wheel of a car taking pictures. How dangerous. Do we really want to sign someone who is this lackadaisical with their existence? If he's this careless, imagine how careless he would be on the football pitch. 

Am I doing it right @rayk

Ontop of failing to wear a helmet whilst cycling I'm beginning to have serious concerns now. 

Seems like the type to go out into potentially wet weather without a coat to me.  For that reason I am out. 

• Haha 2