Milot Rashica

AvfcRigo82

2 hours ago, Taxahunter said:

As a dane, I have never understood what WAG stood for or what it means, can anyone explain?

We Ain't Got Signings......WAGS

• Haha 1

Just now, Mazrim said:

Moaning about the thread 24/7 has made it shit. I've never known so much needless whining about something so completely and utterly avoidable.

Its like you've been tricked into entering it or something.

Plus the moaning makes the thread longer. Must be responsible for a fair few pages now. At worst, this thread is a bit of harmless fun. At best, there is something in our Rashica "interest". If the mods deemed it appropriate, they would close the thread.

I'm still hoping we sign him. I know some doubt it but I do think we are very interested in him and have been for a while. Who knows what might happen? Werder play on Saturday I think. Will be interested to see if he still has "circulation" problems or not.

4 hours ago, PieFacE said:

With the amount of money footballers earn, living in London is a very different experience for them compared to scummers like you and I :trollface:

Oh come on your country estate in the Cotswolds isn’t so bad. 

• Haha 1

21 minutes ago, Mazrim said:

Moaning about the thread 24/7 has made it shit. I've never known so much needless whining about something so completely and utterly avoidable.

Its like you've been tricked into entering it or something.

I was promised a free entry to a prize draw to win a time share if I came in. 

• Haha 2

If London is such a huge pull for him he could always get a country pile in Oxford or somewhere close and be equidistant between London and Bodymoor Heath. What is it, about an hour either way?  And buy a gaff in London as well.  Should hardly be a deal breaker. 

Terry seemed to be able to commute between Surrey and BH easy enough as both a player and a coach. 

12 minutes ago, HolteExile said:

If London is such a huge pull for him he could always get a country pile in Oxford or somewhere close and be equidistant between London and Bodymoor Heath. What is it, about an hour either way?  And buy a gaff in London as well.  Should hardly be a deal breaker. 

Terry seemed to be able to commute between Surrey and BH easy enough as both a player and a coach. 

It's all about the HS2 now mate. That's the nwq seller for players joining the Villa. 

53 minutes ago, Lord Willard said:

Reading into things too much but that's the VillaTalk way. 

He seems quite content staying at Bremen by the looks of it. I'd be surprised if this deal ever happens. 

Agreed, he wouldn't post that if he was on the move, clearly doesn't fancy moving to us. Massive shame 😥 Him and Edouard were my top targets I'd hope we would get. We'll settle for Watkins and Benrahma 😒