Milot Rashica

AvfcRigo82

19 minutes ago, MadridVilla said:

I think Jota had a disappointing second season - not bad, but nowhere near as good as his first season in the prem. Aside from that they have Traore and Podence, who’s only been there 6 months and has looked quite promising. Presumably Rashica would be a squad player and play in rotation or be used as an impact sub, whereas at Villa he would probably start most games. 

Jota was unbelievable for them last season, had his best season in a Wolves shirt, 16G 6A and he's only 23! Added to those listed is also Pedro Neto. Podence is the oldest at 24, can't see why they'd want to add Rashica on top of that, unless it was cover for Jimenez. Also the possibility of Traore leaving, but I can't see that happening any time soon.

12 hours ago, AvfcRigo82 said:

Interesting to note that Frank Baumann has stated that  “There are definitely other clubs interested in Milot Rashica. This is one of the reasons why it is not the most likely variant that he will still play for Werder in the new season." 

Suddenly Mr Baumann has gone from no offers on the table, to turning away RB Leipzig! - and now suddenly, there are other clubs interested!?

Yet the manager see's differently and is including him "as if he will be included with Werder", so not freezing him out exactly but it's not the players fault that the timing of these "injuries" fall on friendlies.

Let's see what happens in Werders home friendly game tomorrow...

5 hours ago, Wes said:

ARTICLE ONCE TRANSLATED...

Werder pushes Rashica towards England

The Werder Bremen team believes that the time has come for the Kosovo striker, Milot Rashica, to consider the offers of the teams from the Premier League, as the agreement with RB Leipzig will not be finalized with all the desire of the footballer. This is what the sports director of Werder Bremen, Frank Baumann, said on Friday for the German media.

Rashica is expected to leave this summer and earlier it was reported that he had reached a personal agreement with RB Leipzig, a team that did not convince Werder with his offer. RB Leipzig had offered 18 million euros in total for the Kosovar striker.

However, Werder is seeking at least 20 million euros in compensation, much of which English teams like Aston Villa and Wolverhampton may be willing to pay.

"Because of the style of play and the fact that he is in the Champions League, RB Leipzig is certainly an exciting club for Milot. But the question is whether it makes sense for the player to wait when the two clubs cannot reach an agreement. "If the two sides have different ideas and set boundaries, it is possible that the transfer will not take place," Baumann said. "Of course, there are other clubs interested in Milot, although that does not mean he can not stay with Werder in the new season."

As I've stated a few times, Contradictions galore in the Werder camp.

This just seems like rehashed old news and Baumanns latest quotes added in at the end - nothing we don't know already though.

15 minutes ago, AvfcRigo82 said:

ARTICLE ONCE TRANSLATED...

As I've stated a few times, Contradictions galore in the Werder camp.

This just seems like rehashed old news and Baumanns latest quotes added in at the end - nothing we don't know already though.

Welcome Milot 

9 hours ago, Zhan_Zhuang said:

OK thanks for confirming that, it was a loaded question in a sense I thought Wolves had a decent squad.

Can't see Rashica going there to fight for a place?

They’re already pretty stacked on the wings, unless they’re looking to move players on. But they’re all still young and talented so I don’t see a) wolves being more desperate to sign a winger than Villa, and b) Rashica choosing to fight for a rotational position rather than a starting position at Villa. 

Either way he may still prefer to play for a club that hasn’t been battling for relegation even if they don’t have European football. 

Edited by MadridVilla