Milot Rashica

AvfcRigo82

2 minutes ago, sidcow said:

Excellent, can rule that move out then. 

He also plays predominantly on the left whereas Sancho plays off the right so hopefully that proves it's just Twitter bollocks.

11 hours ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

So basically, he has been holding out for a bird which sees him as a side piece at best. lol

Don't get on your high horse. We've all done it.

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, Awol said:

:crylaugh:If he doesn’t sign, it won’t be because Mrs Rashica decides to frustrate his career - unless she’s a got a way to raise 50-70k pw for the next three years. 

Mrs Unsworth says Hi

Edited by TheStagMan
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, omariqy said:

Has he just had a baby? That may be a big factor in him staying in Germany.

Yep, unless he’s prepared to move his family over which is so important and we should insist upon if we’re paying £20m for him.

28 minutes ago, SeanVilla said:

Werder WIP thinks an unknown London club now interested. West Ham would make sense, although Fulham have a recent history for copying our targets. We shall see. 

https://worum.org/threads/16568-7-Milot-Rashica/page669

I actually joked about him signing for West Ham, Palace etc earlier in the thread as a final kick in the teeth. Lol

"Champions League"

West Ham were in a relegation battle as well,but London innit?

Edited by JAMAICAN-VILLAN

13 minutes ago, GarethRDR said:

I think I'd find it a tiny bit unpalatable to mandate to an entire family with a newborn where they must live just to get a deal done.

This game ain't for you then son.

• Haha 2

8 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

I actually joked about him signing for West Ham, Palace etc earlier in the thread as a final kick in the teeth. Lol

"Champions League"

West Ham shouldn't need anymore wide attackers, they have about 50 of them. Palace maybe particularly if Zaha goes.

I have a worry it could be Arsenal, rumours are they are looking to shift Lacazette and while he usually plays up it means Auba is shunted to the left wing. Rashica could be another pacey option for then. Arsenal have also been linked with Zaha so could make sense.

Edited by Tez500
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

"Champions League"

Is it just me that doesn't get the appeal of London? If I was a player I'd be put off by a London club, not attracted to it. I just don't get it.

1 minute ago, Okonokos said:

Is it just me that doesn't get the appeal of London? If I was a player I'd be put off by a London club, not attracted to it. I just don't get it.

“Go to London! I guarantee you'll either be mugged or not appreciated. Catch the train to London, stopping at Rejection, Disappointment, Backstabbing Central and Shattered Dreams Parkway.”

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Tez500 said:

“Go to London! I guarantee you'll either be mugged or not appreciated. Catch the train to London, stopping at Rejection, Disappointment, Backstabbing Central and Shattered Dreams Parkway.”

I'll just pop that up there with the others. Getting a bit crowded now. Like London. Which I spell S-H-I-T-H-O-L-E, shithole!

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Okonokos said:

But we're not young multimillionaire athletes with WAGS.

Well I'm not anyway 👀