Milot Rashica

AvfcRigo82

19 minutes ago, CarryOnVilla said:

I believe not. If I’m correct, they have to go back to the country if their origin to get the paper work done 

Which was where they went the other day after Austria and arrived back to Germany 6 hours later...

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, CarryOnVilla said:

I believe not. If I’m correct, they have to go back to the country if their origin to get the paper work done 

Embassies/Consulates do the same job in the country one is living in.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, AvfcRigo82 said:

Which was where they went the other day after Austria and arrived back to Germany 6 hours later...

As in back to Kosovo? Is this something you've heard or is this public knowledge? Missed this.

13 minutes ago, Okonokos said:

Depends when the squad left Austria.

Their plane arrived hours before the plane mrs rashy was on, but I can’t confirm milot was on either. 

but the video he posted seemed like he was waiting in the reception for her. With a love heart filter. To me, that suggests that’s the first time he seen her in a while 

Edited by CarryOnVilla

2 minutes ago, CarryOnVilla said:

Their plane arrived hours before the plane mrs rashy was on, but I can’t confirm milot was on either. 

but the video he posted seemed like he was waiting in the reception for her. With a love heart filter. To me, that suggests that’s the first time he seen her a while 

He 100% wasn't on the plane with her. She posted a video on the private jet. He was waiting for her

1 hour ago, CarryOnVilla said:

Normal MO is to announce the signing subject to work permit though.....we could however be creeping around making sure no one finds we are signing players....

....quite why I'm not sure. Big Ron Atkinson used to talk quite openly about which players we were after or not after ....never seemed to affect the outcome.

I suspect your not hearing more about this player joining us - because he won't be.

47 minutes ago, WallisFrizz said:

If he ever sees this thread, he’s going to employ security 😂 

Carryonvilla and SeanVilla are first in line for the restraining order.

Hahahaha I just can't stand the "He's on a plane to BHX" bollocks that you see on both here and twitter. Takes 2 mins to dispel the silly rumours. 

9 hours ago, theboyangel said:

Must be going to Manchester then - the city centre (until lockdown) was awash with spice induced zombies 

Sheffield is also.

• Sad 1