Milot Rashica

AvfcRigo82

1 hour ago, Mjvilla said:

I can't believe he is sat at the wheel of a car taking pictures. How dangerous. Do we really want to sign someone who is this lackadaisical with their existence? If he's this careless, imagine how careless he would be on the football pitch. 

Am I doing it right @rayk

Maybe it just went off in his man bag? 

1 minute ago, AvfcRigo82 said:

Hopefully we get a conclusion to this soon and/or a signing of some sort atleast.

I'm still expecting him to sign elsewhere and you to reveal you were on the wind up the whole way through. I'd hate you and respect you (for commitment) at the same time!

Listening to a podcast earlier and they referred to a player from Europe who had signed for a Championship club a few weeks ago but wasn't announced. He got special dispensation for the medical/contracts but had to quarantine for two weeks to do all the photos and promo stuff before being announced. 

Not saying that's the case here, but possibly an insight to overseas signings in the current climate.

23 minutes ago, AvfcRigo82 said:

Are we though? It makes you think what the hold up could be (on any possible incoming transfer, not just this one).

We’re getting played like a good ‘un.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Awol said:

We’re getting played like a good ‘un.

Doesn't sound good that. Wonder if there is any truth to the negotiations being cancelled the other day... Will be annoying if our name is used to up Leipzieg's bud.

34 minutes ago, Mjvilla said:

I'm still expecting him to sign elsewhere and you to reveal you were on the wind up the whole way through. I'd hate you and respect you (for commitment) at the same time!

I can assure you I'm on no wind up.

• Like 2