Milot Rashica

AvfcRigo82

12 minutes ago, SeanVilla said:

Well it's Villa or Bremen. The coach has said it's very realistic Milot stays at the club after the transfer window shuts. We shall see 🤨 Saturday's friendly (for them) will give us a massive indication I feel

Well if he was holding out for RBL and they’ve now chinned him off, it’s a pretty clear choice. Time to s*** or get off the pot. 

Hopefully our team are making gooey eyes at his team and convince him to sign. 

If he comes in, does really well and gets a move to a 'better' team for a considerable profit I'd be happy. 

We may have to be a stepping stone for certain players but he would undoubtedly improve us as a team. 

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Villarocker said:

It's OK Ray, you can calm down mate. I'm sure his wife will take care of that for you. 👍

That’s what I’m worried about.....she may be very settled in Germany.

1 minute ago, rayk said:

That’s what I’m worried about.....she may be very settled in Germany.

:crylaugh:If he doesn’t sign, it won’t be because Mrs Rashica decides to frustrate his career - unless she’s a got a way to raise 50-70k pw for the next three years. 

10 minutes ago, Awol said:

:crylaugh:If he doesn’t sign, it won’t be because Mrs Rashica decides to frustrate his career - unless she’s a got a way to raise 50-70k pw for the next three years. 

I think Kalinic’s family never came over to the UK and surprise surprise after a couple of months he’s homesick.

It can be a real problem when it comes to players settling.

7 hours ago, PieFacE said:

If this isn't over the line by the end of this week then I can't help but feel it won't happen at all. Based on absolutely nothing but my gut feeling.

Which is all over the place from too much red bull 

Rashica to Dortmund seems to be the rumour growing in Twitter. Apparently they want him to replace Sancho when he goes to United. Some United fans seem to think lending Bremen Chong will prove to be a masterstroke. Haven't seen any journalist post this mind.