Milot Rashica

AvfcRigo82

7 minutes ago, CarryOnVilla said:

There’s has also been a lot of speculations from the German press

We need some g*mm*n-level rage that we've allowed German links in our English forum. Maybe that's next week's trigger topic from the Mail/Telegraph.

Then BJ can pretend to take a sensible stance even though nobody really cared in the first place. 'It's time we were more proud of our English football news rumours and time to forget this wetness and guilt about the fact it's all made up.'

Edited by Rolta

13 minutes ago, pete101 said:

Apart from the link from the kosivan (apologize if I said that wrong) journalist that none of us had heard of before this, where are the links ?seriously I'm not trying to have a go at you but it's coming across as it's become a bit of a fanboy thread 

I know you are not having a go at me personally and my padlock comment was aimed at numerous posters who clog the thread up making the comments with no actual real reasoning behind doing so and not at dig at you personally.

Even though I used your quote as the basis of my post, I am happy you have given reason.

I don't know why it's a fan boy thread for anyone, But just going back to my last question, have you read all 177 pages?

6 minutes ago, AvfcRigo82 said:

I know you are not having a go at me personally and my padlock comment was aimed at numerous posters who clog the thread up making the comments with no actual real reasoning behind doing so and not at dig at you personally.

Even though I used your quote as the basis of my post, I am happy you have given reason.

I don't know why it's a fan boy thread for anyone, But just going back to my last question, have you read all 177 pages?

I've gone through it as well as I could while trying to skip past the puns , the only links I've seen is regurgitated articles from the kosivan journalist, I've seen Instagram posts by one of our players that is liked by his friend, pretty much like jack might like a James Madison post and I've seen people forensically examining any post milot puts up

1 minute ago, pete101 said:

I've gone through it as well as I could while trying to skip past the puns , the only links I've seen is regurgitated articles from the kosivan journalist, I've seen Instagram posts by one of our players that is liked by his friend, pretty much like jack might like a James Madison post and I've seen people forensically examining any post milot puts up

Pop Tv Fun GIF by Nightcap

8 minutes ago, pete101 said:

Sure there are a few pages of humour that have been added to keep us all upbeat. I guess while nothing is happening anywhere it's still a waiting game.

We all want to see movement from the club / players soon. Everyone is getting a little restless with the lack of activity as a whole and I think Southgate got alot of that frustration vented at him yesterday sparked by a different reason.

Edited by AvfcRigo82

6 minutes ago, pete101 said:

unimpressed GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

31 minutes ago, markc said:

How about we start making up chants about him for when he joins. We might be able to get another page or two out of that😁😁

Olayyyyyy, olayyyy, olay, olayyyyyy, Milot Rashica, ca, ca, ca.

He’s here, he’s there,

He’s never coming anywhere,

Near the Villa, near the Villa...

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, pete101 said:

Apart from the link from the kosivan (apologize if I said that wrong) journalist that none of us had heard of before this, where are the links ?seriously I'm not trying to have a go at you but it's coming across as it's become a bit of a fanboy thread 

Its just a light humour thread. As you say there is almost nothing to suggest he is going to join us.

50 minutes ago, omariqy said:

Genuinely can we keep this thread on the Rashica deal. Its getting a bit tedious now. Sorry to be the loser

Of course we can't - for obvious reasons justin bieber dancing GIF

fish splashing GIF

Edited by hippo
  • Haha 2

57 minutes ago, omariqy said:

Genuinely can we keep this thread on the Rashica deal. Its getting a bit tedious now. Sorry to be the loser

angry clint eastwood GIF