Milot Rashica

AvfcRigo82

4 minutes ago, MadridVilla said:

Lovely pint of Chong to wash it down, followed by a raspberry Pavlenka for dessert 

Since Tahith Chong has just signed for Werder Bremen I¨m taking this as ITK that Rashica is signing for us 

It's Happening! - GIF on Imgur

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, MadridVilla said:

Lovely pint of Chong to wash it down, followed by a raspberry Pavlenka for dessert 

If he's feeling like going big on the night, after dessert he could choose a short off the Toprak to finish...

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, Rolta said:

My gut feeling is that Rashica will tomorrow night have a dream where he scores a hattrick against Champions-League qualified Man City and gets a big hug from Jack and he feels happy in a way he's never felt happy before, all of his dreams complete. He finds himself in the enviable position of making fresh dreams for himself. I am convinced, and I will defy anyone to prove me wrong as I just have a really strong feeling that in a convolution of time and space he, in fact, already wants to be a legend at Villa, and, in fact, already is having retired a hero. And I thank him for being the catalyst for the great times ahead. Life is a dream already lived.

I look back on Rashica's hattrick against City next season as one of my favourite ever moments. First win in the camo shirt.

FT: AVFC 3 - 6 MCFC

• Sad 1

6 minutes ago, Tez500 said:

Rashica comes on and scores

Goal here:

Looks disappointed to have scored as he assumed he would have signed at Villa by now and his next goal was in a Villa shirt.........poor guy!

One thing we have learnt over the last 2 weeks, and especially this afternoon is that Deichstube have no clue what is going on. They’ve reported about 4 different versions of events in 2 weeks, and today reported he had left the stadium only for him to reappear and get minutes in the pitch. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, villan-scott said:

One thing we have learnt over the last 2 weeks, and especially this afternoon is that Deichstube have no clue what is going on. They’ve reported about 4 different versions of events in 2 weeks, and today reported he had left the stadium only for him to reappear and get minutes in the pitch. 

That's true. It's all over the shop.

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, Tez500 said:

Rashica comes on and scores

Goal here:

Our boy did good.  Go Milot. Claret and Blue hero. 

Edited by sidcow

2 hours ago, AvfcRigo82 said:

So much for "including him in the squad again"

Why's he left the stadium in such a rush? Does he have a plane to catch.. 🤔

Really needed a dump?

*Edit* ah, JV you beat me to it.

Edited by TheStagMan
  • Like 1