Milot Rashica

AvfcRigo82

49 minutes ago, nick76 said:

This thread feels like this....very painful but I keep doing/looking at the thread

I genuinely can't press play, I see exposed balls and so many other possibilities for pain I'm squirming.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, rayk said:

That seems to be the basis of most of your posts 😉

Yes, a lot of my posts are based on my opinions. Sometimes they're based on facts too. But it's always important that I differentiate between the two.

14 minutes ago, Awol said:

Don’t know if this might have some effect on RBL’s transfer plans re: Rashica. 

Not Good! Although weren't they in for Sorloth anyway? At €30mill? So I don't think they're even in the race anymore.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, SeanVilla said:

Not Good! Although weren't they in for Sorloth anyway? At €30mill? So I don't think they're even in the race anymore.

Was checking some of their fan accounts on Twitter earlier (yes, WTF do they know..), they seem to think RBL can squeeze Bremen later in the window to bring the price down. If he’s not ITSOTPDBH by Friday then they may well be right. 

If we don't get him and RBL are trying to screw Bremen over, I hope he stays at Bremen. As much as they may need the cash, they will need Milot if they want another season in the top flight. For £15m, is it worth weakening yourself so much? 

Stingy bastards. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Awol said:

Was checking some of their fan accounts on Twitter earlier (yes, WTF do they know..), they seem to think RBL can squeeze Bremen later in the window to bring the price down. If he’s not ITSOTPDBH by Friday then they may well be right. 

It's possible and probably is what will end up happening! I think their will be at fire sale at the end of the window. Most clubs, even top clubs like Juve, Barcalona etc. need to sell. Hope we take advantage of it

As I said earlier in the thread.

I reckon Rashica is actually RBL backup option, based on the players they are linked to, and the prices.

It seems they are willing to spend top dollar, just not on him.

Unless they miss out on all their top targets.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

As I said earlier in the thread.

I reckon Rashica is actually RBL backup option, based on the players they are linked to, and the prices.

It seems they are willing to spend top dollar, just not on him.

Unless they miss out on all their top targets.

Agreed. Think he was only a serious option if they'd have got relegated. Had a €15mill relegation clause. Who's he waiting for then do we think? Milan?

If the rumours about Eze available for £16m are true then get him in ahead of this lad. Young British, looks the type of player who could step up into Jack's position should he leave but also excellent on both wings. Real potential and in today's market that's an absolute snip

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, ramshackler said:

If the rumours about Eze available for £16m are true then get him in ahead of this lad. Young British, looks the type of player who could step up into Jack's position should he leave but also excellent on both wings. Real potential and in today's market that's an absolute snip

Should be an Eze decision to make. 

I'm still of the thinking we're not even in for him.  We are too tightly run now for actual targets to be known outside of the club.

Edited by dubbs
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, dubbs said:

I'm still of the thinking we're not even in for him.  We are too tightly run now for actual targets to be known outside of the club.

That was my initial thought, but that doesn't stop the player not speaking to others, like that Twitter dude that everyone goes on about.