Milot Rashica

AvfcRigo82

8 hours ago, Wezbid said:

If we don't get him and RBL are trying to screw Bremen over, I hope he stays at Bremen. As much as they may need the cash, they will need Milot if they want another season in the top flight. For £15m, is it worth weakening yourself so much? 

Stingy bastards. 

bUt He doEsNT WanT tO bE In a ReLugaYshUn bAttLe 

1 hour ago, dubbs said:

I'm still of the thinking we're not even in for him.  We are too tightly run now for actual targets to be known outside of the club.

Should we close all the threads on this conclusion?

Maybe we should just sit and go off our nut all summer instead while we await Fort Knox to release a statement that we've made a signing!

Edited by AvfcRigo82
  • Confused 1

20 minutes ago, AvfcRigo82 said:

Maybe we should just sit and go off our nut all summer instead while we await Fort Knox to release a statement that we've made a signing!

Had a feeling we might hear something today, what say you? 

25 minutes ago, KenjiOgiwara said:

168 pages... Imagine if we sign him and he turns out to be absolute pants. 

Well he’s got precisely three games to prove himself, if he hasn’t got three goals and three assists then we can all pile in on him. 

29 minutes ago, AvfcRigo82 said:

Not sure i mentioned closing any threads,  just simply stated people people outside of the club are guessing who we are interested in signing without any concrete evidence. 

17 minutes ago, dubbs said:

Not sure i mentioned closing any threads,  just simply stated people people outside of the club are guessing who we are interested in signing without any concrete evidence. 

You're right mate, you didn't. It was more of a question in general.

The latter part has been happening for many years now though and I suppose to a degree it has to when you have such powerful Chinese whisper mechanisms that are social media platforms.

Possibly one of the reasons threads have to start off as speculation?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, It's Your Round said:

I don’t think we’re going to announce any signings this week. Especially not Rashica, even if he’s becomes open to the move he’s still got to agree terms and probably come and visit BMH etc... These things take time. 

Unless terms have already been agreed in principle, but he is still dossing about a decision?

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Unless terms have already been agreed in principle, but he is still dossing about a decision?

That could be possible, if we’ve had a few agreed then I’d imagine we would have went over a contract offer to go with it. When a bid’s been accepted, permission to speak to the player soon follows I expect. 

20 minutes ago, omariqy said:

I think this will rumble on for a while

Yeah I didn’t think it’d be a done deal today, just thought we might get a sniff from the Kosovan end that things were moving. If we take it on faith that there’s been an offer out there for a while and a deadline to accept it, middle of this week seemed a reasonable time to have thought it over. 

Also, 2+2=5.