Milot Rashica

AvfcRigo82

6 minutes ago, PieFacE said:

Booo...
image.thumb.png.3069e54044bb763ce74db26c92f68463.png
Worum are doing work on the hamster cage today. 😂

They talk a lot about the hamster that runs the site, I reckon Rashica has killed it because they keep posting that he’s staying at Bremen. 

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Sulberto21 said:

Ok of you Insist I'll help. Rashica is a good footballer. Are we there yet.

I have heard there is an announcement at 3 pm either today or tomorrow, not sure regarding its exact content or subject and quite where it is from or who it is concerning but based on this I believe it is happening 

My gut feeling is that Rashica will tomorrow night have a dream where he scores a hattrick against Champions-League qualified Man City and gets a big hug from Jack and he feels happy in a way he's never felt happy before, all of his dreams complete. He finds himself in the enviable position of making fresh dreams for himself. I am convinced, and I will defy anyone to prove me wrong as I just have a really strong feeling that in a convolution of time and space he, in fact, already wants to be a legend at Villa, and, in fact, already is having retired a hero. And I thank him for being the catalyst for the great times ahead. Life is a dream already lived.

I look back on Rashica's hattrick against City next season as one of my favourite ever moments. First win in the camo shirt.

Edited by Rolta
  • Like 1

From the live Match thread:

6th minute: Milot Rashica is sitting on the bench, but like the other injured players, he has no football boots on. It doesn't look like the striker will appear today. 

Unfortunately he is there, but possibly not going to play.